Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans v Dockers Game Day Thread

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRayCypress View Post
    The worse feeling in the world is when its the three quarter time break and you're sitting there wondering what if...........

I don't think the Swans will win tonight and may even lose by as much as 6 goals. I still think its a great achievement to get to a Prelim with so many injuries.
    Make that half time and 12 goals.

Just completely outplayed and Freo will have the Hawks trembling.

Time to enjoy Jude's last game.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Only Jessie is playing well, in this half of footy he has earned whatever the Swans can offer him for next year. Missed that goal but is the best Swan on a really hard night.

Just embarrasing. Still not sure how mcglynn got a game ,watched on as freo ruckmen ran near him with the ball twice. Not on his own but would of thought he would be more driven than that.
    Bring Rohan on now what do we have to lose...most onesided final ive seen.

It's not embarrassing and we are not playing poorly...Freo are simply phenomenal and playing the most high pressure footy ever scene.

Yes it disappointing we are losing but let's put this in perspective. We may be watching the 2013 premiers playing tonight!
    Swannies for life!

Stuff the Dockers...I have NO second side...hate them all and will not watch footy again this year....

Quote Originally Posted by alt_mattr View Post
    Biggs is looking good, and White is holding the Swans together.

- - - Updated - - -

Fremantle are playing some really good footy - can they keep it up?

- - - Updated - - -

Fremantle are playing some really good footy - can they keep it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by On-Baller View Post
    Just embarrasing. Still not sure how mcglynn got a game ,watched on as freo ruckmen ran near him with the ball twice. Not on his own but would of thought he would be more driven than that.
    Bring Rohan on now what do we have to lose...most onesided final ive seen.
    Pathetic from the swans but just grtting completely outplayed by a ferocious freo. Had to turn the freo fan boys aka commentatora off as they were infruiating me. And as for the hero worship of crowley, might be good at his job on the field but does it like a slimy ferrett and between him and ballayntyne, they are enough for me to genuinely want the dorks to win next week!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

NEXY year

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    It's not embarrassing and we are not playing poorly...Freo are simply phenomenal and playing the most high pressure footy ever scene.

Yes it disappointing we are losing but let's put this in perspective. We may be watching the 2013 premiers playing tonight!
    This is awful to watch. we cannot even take a mark . I hope they at least go down fighting. Less then 10 goals are least.!!! Oh Buy!!!

Fremantle lead to the ball every flaming time!

- - - Updated - - -

My main man Pyke just can't pull down a mark tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

My main man Pyke just can't pull down a mark tonight.

Atta boy Red.

We could really use Tippett about now

Has Rampe gone into the midfield?

Before everyone gets all hysterical & goes slagging off our boys & their performance, put it into perspective.

Freo are at near full strength. They're playing at home.
    What difference would Goodes, LRT, Mattner, Shaw, Reid, Tippet, Mitchell, Johnson make?
    How about a match fit Rohan, Jetta, Hanners?
    What about having the weeks break IF we'd won in the first week because we had our best team on the paddock instead of playing three weeks in a row?
    How about having a relatively consistent line-up all year instead of having to plug injury gaps most of the year?

Give them a break & the recognition that they probably did the best they could have given the above circumstances.

I am proud of our Swans & their 2013 effort given all of the circumstances. I personally think it has been an effort worthy of the Bloods & all that we are, all that we stand for, & all that we as a club aspire to.

Wow. That's a bit devastating.
    Freo are on fire. Badly.
    It'll take a miracle to win it from here.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That's a bit devastating.
    Freo are on fire. Badly.
    It'll take a miracle to win it from here.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast