Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: So who do you want to win on Saturday?

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

nt want to hearit

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    What guff. Umpires played no part in the result. They were harsh against freo in htb early but decisions were balanced. Freo didn't take their chances, simple as that.
    Frankly I don't care who won today, but it was not a bad game and I think nerves got to freo. They only thing I HOPE I don't hear over the next few days is how Hawthorn should have also won last year's GF. Yeh right!! Especially when we had Richards, Goodes and Mummy on one leg and Hawthorn received 16 more free kicks!

Don't want to rain on the GF parade but Rohan was not trying too hard in the GF sprint today. It reminds me of when Dangerfield beat Lewis Jetta easily in the GF sprint in 2011 but come qualifying final day in 2012 Jetts gives him about 3 meters start and runs him down.

Did anyone see Kirk in the post match?

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Frankly I don't care who won today, but it was not a bad game and I think nerves got to freo. They only thing I HOPE I don't hear over the next few days is how Hawthorn should have also won last year's GF. Yeh right!! Especially when we had Richards, Goodes and Mummy on one leg and Hawthorn received 16 more free kicks.
    Pavlich is a good guy but I shouted at the TV when he congratulated the Hawks on their win saying they had been the best team for the last TWO years.

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    Just finished watching the Roosters v Knights NRL game.......... Why the @@@@@@ can they have gorgeous Dancing/Cheer leaders and we at the AFL can't???????????
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Because the NRL game is for sexist oafs only and the AFL is watched by everyone...but you knew that.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Senior Player
    Thought about this question all week and about 10 minutes from the end realised...that I didn't care.

Pretty ordinary GF IMO, when compared with some of the classics of recent years. Dockers never fully recovered from early stage fright, pretty straightforward win for Hawks.

Hoping for something better next year, preferably with a team in red and white.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789