Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brownlow Medal Tips

Yup the AFL website confirmed it. The Dees & GW$ have the two lowest team totals in history & the only times less than 20 combined votes have been scored by a team over a season. Good luck Roosy

Senior Player
    Well done to all our lads ! I did not expect young Dan to win , but it was nice to see him temporarily top of the leader board.

Well done to Gazza , too. I've seen him "live" and close up from the boundary line : his ability to read the play is ...well , I think we have just about used up all the superlatives for one of the all-time greats.
    One criticism : he needs to rein in the exaggerated modesty .I'm sure he's a great bloke and all that .But ,Gazza , say "I would have been happy to share it with Joel" . But please don't tell us you were "shattered" that didn't happen.

And a note to Dracula : the letter "L" is pronounced "ELL" . He had me wondering , who the 'ell is "AL" Franklin....et al.

Suspended by the MRP
    Loved watching Dane Swan's partner smashing back the jugs of beer as he closed in! She did no worry about the Champaign or White Wine, just kept downing the beers with the Collingwood boys! What a women!

I thought she looked much more attractive then when he won the Brownlow.

At first I thought it was the longer hair, but it may have well been the way she handled those beers...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I was wishing Hanners would stop drinking when he was on top.....I was really worried that he would make a fool of himself if he won! But I guess he knew he was safe.

That was quite good tv for a change! Pity they couldn't be bothered with the Swans WAGS, what glimpses we saw were stunning. I pay kudos to Clementine Macca who is just lovely, Hanners lovely in gold and blue, Tara O'Keefe in a very pretty floater; I pay double ups to Hanners et al for their consistent polling - done us proud boys.

PS: isn't Kizz's happy face a joy. Lights up.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Regular in the Side MightyBloods's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kizza's vote catching was interesting. Early Rd's he tended to get the 1 votes and as the season unfolded there was talk of AA selection increasing his profile.......later Rds his vote catching turned to 3's! Next year...watch out for both Hanners & Kizza.....our version of Pendlebury & Swan.
    Hanner's kness injury late in the year didn't help his form/chances as well.

Well done boys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234