Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Club Champion Dinner NO livestream

Yes. Nice pic posted of Kenny tucked under his arm looking fresh faced and care free.

Agree. Swans have left us down big time. Very disappointing

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Nice pic posted of Kenny tucked under his arm looking fresh faced and care free.

Agree. Swans have left us down big time. Very disappointing
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veteran Site Admin
    Apparently none of Daisy, Jolly, Karkouer, or Didak (and I think Shaw too) are at Collingwood's B&F. Great to see that Mumford has no issues attending the Swans' B&F. Not that I expected anything different.

didnt collingwood famously tell nic davis to not come to the b&f? wonder if they did that again.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veteran Site Admin
    I've read that Daisy was advised not to come, but the others chose not to attend. It's sad when players and clubs can't part on good terms, especially when they've enjoyed success together.

sad that actions speak louder than words and that works both ways

as for telling daisy to not come ..... gawd I do hope Jesse goes to another home !!

- - - Updated - - -

sad that actions speak louder than words and that works both ways

as for telling daisy to not come ..... gawd I do hope Jesse goes to another home !!

Sen reporting Mcveigh and Colless both have voiced very strong opinions on everyones reaction to us trying to get buddy.Also they played eddies speech from pies b&f and he was pretty scathing on those players leaving the pies.

WOW.. Thank heavens our standards are so much higher

Veteran Site Admin
    I am keeping a running total of the votes posted via Twitter. It's obviously not complete as they are only noting the top voters in each game, so players will have picked up lower votes in games that I don't have.

But that said, Joey is polling very well indeed. General perception was that he was a little down on last year and was in the shadow of Jack, Macca and Hanners for much of the season. But clearly the coaches still really valued what he was doing each and every week. I thought his back end of the season was better than the start, so he might even be a sneaky chance of taking out the award. Based on the top votes only as at round 16 he has his nose just in front of Jack, with Macca and Hanners some way back. But that accounts for votes in 10 games each for Jack and JPK (ie the number they were in the top handful) and only six games for Macca and seven for Hanners. So I'm almost certainly missing more votes for the latter two,

Eddie also took a veiled swipe at us talking about how he is proud his club doesnt cheat. My question is how can the afl keep letting people openly calls us cheats and rorters. If we have done nothing wrong will the afl stand up and say enough is enough or barring that id like to see the club pursue legal action in at least one case to show people cant gey away with saying anything they like.

Eddie surely must have been referring to Essendon.

Quote Originally Posted by On-Baller View Post
    Eddie also took a veiled swipe at us talking about how he is proud his club doesnt cheat. My question is how can the afl keep letting people openly calls us cheats and rorters. If we have done nothing wrong will the afl stand up and say enough is enough or barring that id like to see the club pursue legal action in at least one case to show people cant gey away with saying anything they like.
    He's like an uncontrollable puffer fish.....Just give him a wide berth and ignore his embarrassing posturing
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

McGuire is a complete @@@@@. Funny how clubs, their admin and their fans tend to reflect similar personas....

Mumford attending the BnF speaks as much about his character as it does about the Swans. Good job all round. Colless going out swinging (given the articles popping up) which is what I will always love about him. Unfortunate that the new Chairman and Ireland told him to hold back, becasue the Melbourne clubs deserve it straight across the face if you ask me.

I'm a bit disappointed the club didn't stream the event. I would have loved hearing Colless and Bolton speak. Oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

McGuire is a complete @@@@@. Funny how clubs, their admin and their fans tend to reflect similar personas....

Mumford attending the BnF speaks as much about his character as it does about the Swans. Good job all round. Colless going out swinging (given the articles popping up) which is what I will always love about him. Unfortunate that the new Chairman and Ireland told him to hold back, becasue the Melbourne clubs deserve it straight across the face if you ask me.

I'm a bit disappointed the club didn't stream the event. I would have loved hearing Colless and Bolton speak. Oh well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast