Thread: Swans in today's SANFL Grand Final

Swans in today's SANFL Grand Final

There's a bit of Swans interest in today's SANFL GF, North Adelaide up against Norwood, who are looking to go back to back.

It used to be Norwood that attracted ex-Swans but now it's North with Lewis Johnston, who's on the Crows list, and Nathan Gordon, who's been one of their stars. He kicked 3 goals in the prelim last week and is probably a roughie to get picked up in the PSD.

The senor coach is Josh Francou, our new assistant, who's taken them to the final from 5th position - nice for his resume even if they don't win.

On the Norwood side is Simon Phillips, a goalkicking midfielder. Norwood are minor premiers and warm favourites.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Probably find the name Kane Murphy there too......I know he was sent to look at harder competition, and I am hoping he will eventually end up on our list. I have always liked him a lot. It would be a father son deal. Kind of little, but built like a wrecking ball, small wrecking ball.

Wonder if Nathan will get another crack.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably find the name Kane Murphy there too......I know he was sent to look at harder competition, and I am hoping he will eventually end up on our list. I have always liked him a lot. It would be a father son deal. Kind of little, but built like a wrecking ball, small wrecking ball.

Wonder if Nathan will get another crack.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Nathan is given a pretty good chance of being drafted this year.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Kane lost his spot in the tail end of the season. I haven't checked since the SANFL entered finals mode

No, no Kane Murphy.
    Norwood won 10.12 to 4.8 - kicked 4 goals to nil in the last quarter.
    Gordon and Johnston kicked a goal each.
    SANFL - Norwood v North - Grand Final Live stats