Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First game at the SCG

Do GWS really have a home ground advantage if they request their games at skoda? I see it more of an advantage to us with our membership numbers and fans. But if we get to play at a real ground with a top class surface then i am all for it.

I kid not, every game we play at homebush i pray our players don't suffer severe injuries such is the shocking state of the playing surface.

Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    The SCG is actually 152 now. Has been since 2007.

Longer field for SCG | Austadiums
    That still does not make it bigger than the MCG 152 +5 = 157 not 160. really funny the same site gave me the other figures when I asked for the current ground sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    Do GWS really have a home ground advantage if they request their games at skoda? I see it more of an advantage to us with our membership numbers and fans. But if we get to play at a real ground with a top class surface then i am all for it.

I kid not, every game we play at homebush i pray our players don't suffer severe injuries such is the shocking state of the playing surface.
    ANZ Stadium really is not fit for purpose for AFL football, Skoda should be more than adequate for the Bogans until they get relocated to Canberra

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234