Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Buddy the Game Changer

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    The NFL and NBA do a great job of equalisation in the US through a combination of salary caps, drafting systems and TV rights redistribution. Baseball is different. It is pure capitalism, so the financially stronger organisations dominate over time. When it comes to equalisation, the AFL seems to be some type of hybrid which talks the talk but allows politically powerful clubs to walk at a quicker pace.
    Those are very interesting comments. Given the small AFL working party trip to the USA to look at equalisation measures in the sports you refer to, it will be fascinating to see what they come up with.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Someone please tell me our latest recruit wasn't involved . . . . . Please!

International rules players pulled up after drunken night out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    Someone please tell me our latest recruit wasn't involved . . . . . Please!

International rules players pulled up after drunken night out
    From the reports I heard on the radio, some of which was direct from Micky O, there was no alcohol involved and they were younger members of the squad.

The tourists had made a long bus trip from Cavan to Dromoland Castle in Ennis on Sunday.
    This is a country where you can easily drive from one side to the other in less than a couple of hours. I'm sure the bus ride wasn't that long.

The grubby Melbourne journos are just itching to break a massive grubby story on Lance.

They have set an agenda and not backing out until they find Lance doing something wrong so they can de bunk the bloods culture that they, the stupid media, built up. Even Buddy j walking will see a story in Hun about how he broke the bloods ethos.

Massive trolls.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345