Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye Jesse

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

Scared

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    He certainly did polarise opinions. Good luck to him, and hope the Pies fans are kind. Of course wish him no luck in his games against the swans.

The opposition should be terrified. Our record with picks in the 30-50 range is second to none.
    With ROK at 56, Goodsey at pick 43 , Micky O at pick 40 and Hannas at pick 30, then the other clubs should be scared. Good luck to White and Collingwood did say the best is in front of him, which could be right. But he also admitted that this year is the first time he has put in 100%, why it took him so many years for this attitude is beyond me.

It will be impossible not to be happy for the big fella if he tears it up at the Pies but I just have a feeling he won't be enjoying life under Mr Buckley. Personally I would have thought the Doggies would have been a better destination

He has certainly been an enigma, very frustrating at times and he forms part of a long line of players who frustrate me more than any other (Luff Lewis Davis Matthews and Jesse, it's an elite group). Have no idea who will take his place in that regard next season...

Seriously, as frustrating as he's been over the journey, it's hard not to have a soft spot for the big girls blouse.

I have a real concern if he doesn't burn it up from the first pre -season game, the Pie ferals will have his guts for garters tho....

On the Rookie List
    See ya later Jesse. I thought you were pretty good personally, and you got the raw end of it many times, despite admitting you never really tried that hard.

Anyway, the thing I will miss most is showing everyone photos of your doppelganger, who is almost an exact genetic match despite your highly unique appearance:

eric balfour - Google Search

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Apart from the last 3 months of the season, Jesse looked like Tarzan but played like Jane. The RWO whipping boy. This means that another whipping boy needs to take his place.

It will have to be either Walsh or Andrejs if he stays if I was betting on this.

Will Jesse ever be the same after shaking hands with Joffa? I do hope he remembers to thoroughly wash with soap and warm water afterwards.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

i just hope Rohan doesnt become the guy we all argue over
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Jesse best of luck son, I would have loved to see you running around again for us next year. I hope all the improvement shown in 2013 is not given cheaply to Collingwood, I expected a better pick for JW, who may yet realize his enormous potential against us. No more trades please, hurts too much and this trade is far too long!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12