Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Adam Goodes for PM. Pick his Ministry.

Minister for Women - John Stevens
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Minister for Education - Luke Ablett (anyone following his tweets would understand - a rare gent)
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

On the veteran's list
    Minister for Racing - Sam Neighsmith
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

On the Rookie List
    Haven't read the article but I'd like to assume that Goodesy is not so naive as to think that PM is a legitimate position from which real change is driven, nor is he fat or lazy enough to be a puppet, I mean, politician.

But in the spirit of this thread, I'd have to put Liam Pickering on the ministerial board as he appears to be an A1 negotiator.

Horse would have to be deputy PM, as he has a natural ability to speak without really saying anything.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the Swans win pretty."

Assistant Treasurer, Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Industry, Assistant Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Assistant Minister for Defence, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service etc etc... Lewis Roberts-Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by bodgie View Post
    Assistant Treasurer, Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Industry, Assistant Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Assistant Minister for Defence, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service etc etc... Lewis Roberts-Thompson
    A leader amongst men....

Any chance we can get the spelling of this thread fixed? I'll assume Billy Ray made a rushed typo but we should still have it fixed.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Education - A. Schauble, didn't' he retire to become a teacher?
    A management consultant according to his LinkedIn profile! I am disappointed.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Any chance we can get the spelling of this thread fixed? I'll assume Billy Ray made a rushed typo but we should still have it fixed.
    I was too excited to get the thread written. I see that's not good !!! I thought I had spelled PM incorrectly.

Minister of Corrective Services - Doctor. Yes, I know who everyone else is thinking would be more suitable.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    A management consultant according to his LinkedIn profile! I am disappointed.
    Life takes funny twists and turns. From memory Andrew already had a degree in business or commerce and then did education, I'm pretty certain he had every intention of teaching (possibly overseas somewhere was the goal?) but got an initial job opportunity to work in Dubai that was using similar skills to those he applied in his community/charity work but in the corporate world. Obviously has been good at it and enjoyed his time there!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Minister for Ministerial Expenses - "Horse(trough)"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345