Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Fixture - Rumours until 31st October (release date)

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Not sure how you work out whose turn it is to host given we've played each other twice every year since 2008.
    We've had our once in a century victory at Kardinia Park. Give someone else a go.

I'll be putting my hand up for the early away trip to Adelaide (if that rumour is true). The Adelaide Oval renovations look fantastic and the ground is perfectly located.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I'll be putting my hand up for the early away trip to Adelaide (if that rumour is true). The Adelaide Oval renovations look fantastic and the ground is perfectly located.
    And we need as many Swans' supporters there as possible because that nasty lot of Crows supporters are going to be obnoxious towards Tippett. (And probably Franklin as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Yep, will be locking in this away game as soon as it is confirmed! Virgin Australia domestic sale is on until November 1st. Fixture out on the 31st, lock in the flights and plan ahead!
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Not sure how you work out whose turn it is to host given we've played each other twice every year since 2008.
    Just going on the fact its been our home game first then away as the second game of the year against geelong for the last 3 seasons, so assuming as we played away to them last, itll be our home game.

+1 for the adelaide game - really looking forward to footy at the adelaide oval!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    We've had our once in a century victory at Kardinia Park. Give someone else a go.
    Like Collingwood? That would be nice and fair, so Eddie shouldn't have a problem with it.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the Swans win pretty."

Regular in the Side
    Adelaide for me this year. QANTAS is on sale till 1 November too.

Sounds like I'll have to jump in early when the Swans release away tickets too! Qantas for me though thanks to my status. Might as well make the most of it!

Seriously, it's gonna be great. It'll be my Wellington for 2014.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Veteran Site Admin
    Pre-season picks 'a circus'

Pies in the first month of the season, according to this article.

Senior Player
    Really hoping we get Port in Adelaide too. Want to see AO, want to go with family, don't want to go to a Crows game.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    Really hoping we get Port in Adelaide too. Want to see AO, want to go with family, don't want to go to a Crows game.
    We had two trips to Adelaide in 2013 (and none to Queensland). Neither Adelaide team travelled to the SCG. Can't see a repeat of that for 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    We had two trips to Adelaide in 2013 (and none to Queensland). Neither Adelaide team travelled to the SCG. Can't see a repeat of that for 2014.
    Rumours on that silly big footy website has us playing port twice but adelaide only once.

Also, from article this morning on news.com.au, rd 1 will be a saturday twilight fixture at skoda and rd 2 vs the pies at ANZ. At least that's one anz fixture done early but means no scg game until at least rd 4.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast