Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B Jack video

What liz said.

Also BJ is still a kid, but a very well built one. They are not all going to be Joey or Tippo. Some of them will be Kirky & Kelly. But as they said, you can't teach speed, and he has already said he has learned that there are strategies in the game and I rather think he will be a helluva play maker one day.

Note to self: The video sure shows a massively competitive player. More like his father than his brother imho. This is going to be fun.
    Last edited by Primmy; 7th November 2013 at 03:22 PM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Note to self: The video sure shows a massively competitive player. More like his father than his brother imho. This is going to be fun.
    Are you suggesting KJ isn't massively competitive? Can't agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I suspect he'll push McGlynn or Birdy out of a spot very soon.
    McGlyn real soon Bird not sure ?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Are you suggesting KJ isn't massively competitive? Can't agree with that.
    No not at all, y ou know that liz!! Blame english. He looks more like his father in action and the way he played (one of my growing up footy heros).
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I think whether he builds up or not he is still quite strong. He reminds me a bit of Fearless Fosdike. Both very fast, both good deliverers of the ball, both pretty dangerous in front of the big sticks, both had their problems running into the open goal, both slightly built and both pretty good tackles.

BJ looks and runs like his old man and would have been a full back or centre had he played league, where Kieren is a tad slower and would be playing as either 5/8 or halfback..but i think Kieren has more drive at this stage..the guy is the ultimate pro and so god damn focused.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I think whether he builds up or not he is still quite strong. He reminds me a bit of Fearless Fosdike. Both very fast, both good deliverers of the ball, both pretty dangerous in front of the big sticks, both had their problems running into the open goal, both slightly built and both pretty good tackles.
    Ahh leave that KB nickname at the door..i used to dislike it so much.

But yeah i see your point and i agree with you.

On the Rookie List
    Gee that was good and when you add in what we saw last year and he has to be close to being best 22 Rohan, Jetta, Jack K and B and Rampe give us real speed over the ground. The question i am asking myself is this team better than the ,05 and 12 Premiership teams?

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    Yeah a bit too skinny but at the same time we dont want to slow him down by adding muscle mass.
    Muscle mass doesn't slow players down....Dangerfield, Harvey....Ben Johnson :-) .....Dane Swan
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    Ahh leave that KB nickname at the door..i used to dislike it so much.
    Why?

One of the better left field nicknames....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Regular in the Side MightyBloods's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If he keeps developing at the speed of 2013 then I see him standing at the feet of Tippett, Reid and Franklin up forward. We really need a quick skilled player who can mop the crumbs and convert (ie Harvey, Milne, Rioli).

Quote Originally Posted by MightyBloods View Post
    If he keeps developing at the speed of 2013 then I see him standing at the feet of Tippett, Reid and Franklin up forward. We really need a quick skilled player who can mop the crumbs and convert (ie Harvey, Milne,
    Rioli).
    BJ will be our Rioli or Bruest. He has the speed and some of the smarts, he just has to develop some new tricks and he is there. The way he took the ball off Cooney was magic.

SwansTV: Brandon the super sub: Plays of the Day R19 - sydneyswans.com.au

Draft Scout
    Has to be, I would have him swapping with Jetta in a fwd/wing role, at worst a super sub! Will be better for another pre season and more weights...
    Staying ahead of the game...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12