Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Preseason Day1

Anyone have the order of results of the time trial? Wonder who came back in ordinary shape?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Technically Franklin shouldn't be training until the senior guys start training. No need to make a big deal out of this.
    But it was Buddy, via his manager, who made the call that he'd be there 2 weeks early.....If he was, I'm sure there would of been some coverage of 'Buddies first day'...

So my assumption is he hasn't followed through as promised. We'll wait and see if he shows at all this week...Before his 'little break' before he is actually due for training.

Or maybe he didn't want Goodesy seeing him out of shape, so he's training the house down, privately, before showing up.....Somehow I doubt it.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Technically Franklin shouldn't be training until the senior guys start training. No need to make a big deal out of this.
    Technically, he actually has an extra week off after our senior guys because he played in the GF. He's not actually required back until Dec 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    I guess the Franklin article should have specified that he may hang around for a light kick-to-kick session and then maybe some autographs afterwards, rather than actual training and conditioning. If I was Buddy I would have run the trial, silence the critics. I am not a critic, just someone who thinks he needs to show some substance at some point soon for everyone to be A-OK cool with everything.
    By some of his pics on fronting for preseason training at the Hawks he probably can't drag himself past the gym door. I have a feeling he is pretty fond of the odd choccy eclair or mud cake in the off season. If you see a bloke that looks a little like Jabba The Hutt anywhere around the club, look in the cafeteria, you might just have found him. The other possibility is he might have got lost coming to training, after all it is difficult to see when you have just left a Day Club in Bondi and are still wearing super sunnies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Anyone have the order of results of the time trial? Wonder who came back in ordinary shape?
    Dane Rampe 1, Dean Towers, Harry Cunningham, jordan Lockyer and Swampy.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post

Dane Rampe 1, Dean Towers, Harry Cunningham, jordan Lockyer and Swampy.
    Perris was second.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Also in the short video of the finish looked like Dan Robinson just ahead of Marsh.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Also in the short video of the finish looked like Dan Robinson just ahead of Marsh.
    I was quite impressed with Dan last year what do you think Ugg?

-

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    By some of his pics on fronting for preseason training at the Hawks he probably can't drag himself past the gym door. I have a feeling he is pretty fond of the odd choccy eclair or mud cake in the off season. If you see a bloke that looks a little like Jabba The Hutt anywhere around the club, look in the cafeteria, you might just have found him. The other possibility is he might have got lost coming to training, after all it is difficult to see when you have just left a Day Club in Bondi and are still wearing super sunnies.
    Capture.JPG

Looks pretty fit here wolfie. Not an ounce of fat to be seen!

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    But it was Buddy, via his manager, who made the call that he'd be there 2 weeks early.....If he was, I'm sure there would of been some coverage of 'Buddies first day'...

So my assumption is he hasn't followed through as promised. We'll wait and see if he shows at all this week...Before his 'little break' before he is actually due for training.

Or maybe he didn't want Goodesy seeing him out of shape, so he's training the house down, privately, before showing up.....Somehow I doubt it.
    How awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Capture.JPG

Looks pretty fit here wolfie. Not an ounce of fat to be seen!
    But I thought he was a big fat whale like his dad? How can an elite 26yr old athlete turn up to training in shape?!

Senior Player
    So the sky isn't falling?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast