Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: pre season updates

Just wild about Harry
    "...Kurt Tippett, who also suffered a season-ending injury in the Swans? semi final, has resumed running after overcoming a lower leg injury.

?He hurt his knee-ankle area in the semi and he?s recovered from that injury, which took a few weeks during the off-season,? Cameron said..."

I think it's called a "leg".

There was no mention about Gary Rohan getting the pin removed from his leg. I thought that was scheduled to be done this month.

hhhhmmm

never heard of a knee-ankle area ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

If they had to they would rebuild Pykie as a cyberman just to get him out on the park for round one.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    managed to stop by Moore Park and check out some training and took some photos.

Swans training 9/12/13 - a set on Flickr
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Thanks, Jeffers. Nice pix.

I like the one where Parker and KJ are staring daggers at each other.

Not even Buddy can make a sports bra look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    If they had to they would rebuild Pykie as a cyberman just to get him out on the park for round one.
    We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

the tan mark of the sports bra is going to be the funniest thing end of this pre season ~~~~

very wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    managed to stop by Moore Park and check out some training and took some photos.

Swans training 9/12/13 - a set on Flickr
    Great pics. I enjoyed that gallery. Thanks.

Opti-pessi-misti
    Thanks from me too Jeffers. So good to see the players up and about. I have been a bit underwhelmed by the the Swans site this preseason. They don't seem to be doing much to create excitement about the coming season among we fans - very low key and pretty boring or am I expecting too much!!

rojo plse send thru some ideas - the more creativity the better

Opti-pessi-misti
    You are right A.G, those who complain should come up with some ideas! Somehow I get the Hawks Newsletter by email, I live in Launceston,
    Tas. and they are very aggressive with their marketing. As I said, I have no idea how I got on their list! They letterbox in the area when they are having a special function here. At the moment they are pushing for memberships - a free Hawks calendar if you sign up before Monday 16th!!

But that is not what I am complaining about. The Hawks have photos from training almost every day and that is what I would really appreciate. How many photos of players at training have we had this pre-season? There are as many or more on twitter as on the actual web site, just little interest bits like the boys at cooking class for example. Jeffers shots are the most comprehensive we have seen so far. We have had a few player profiles but not many. We have had one comment by one coach about some of the guys who did well in the running. Even the reporting of the jumper presentations was low key - focussed on Buddy again. I think I am going to get tired of Buddy being the centre of the Swans universe.

I am sure there is plenty of 'buzz' among the players as they look ahead to next year but we need someone in the media dept. to find ways to channel it out. Didn't we see snippets of Jets being very creative when walking around with a camera last year?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast