Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: pre season updates

round 4 becomes round 5 becomes round 9 becomes round 12 and then before we know ita massive press conference is to be held at 11am at driver avenue regarding Adam Goodes..to then hear..

"Adam Goodes champion footballer and human being has announced his retirement from AFL due to an on going battle with a knee injury.."

its happened so many times with champion players and sadly i think we have seen the last of goodes. Pretty sad that the last game we saw Goodes play at his best is also the game he was racially vilified.

Yeah I think it's time we get used to not seeing Adam run out for us. To be honest I've been used to it for a while.

Just wild about Harry
    So sad. I think that Spiffy is right. We may have seen the last of Adam.

I really hope i am wrong. But its been happening since players have turned 34 and cop a bad injury.

At least we get to enjoy watching him play that final game in 2012 for eternity.

A part of me feels like that too, but there is nothing to be gained with pessimism so I'll keep believing. I do hate the club's continuous evasiveness regarding the true extent of injuries though. It's a rather annoying habit.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021