Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why don't we give the bloke a chance?

Why don't we give the bloke a chance?

Here's something new everyone. Why don't we actually give Lance Franklin a chance to be a Sydney Swan instead of us carrying on like pork chops. Too many of us are already dissing him without even a shot being fired!!!

Its bad enough that the media have got the boot in (give me a @@@@ing break!!) without actual card carrying Sydney Swans members and fans joining in.

You never know. He may even be able to play football!! You know, win games, contribute, be a young man, normal, have fun, enjoy himself, be friendly, all that unlikely stuff.

I am just sick of it.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

On the Rookie List
    Thank you Primmy could not agree more. hes 26 tears old and having some fun. Good luck to him.

InB4lock
    -

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Yep. I'm sure most of us would like to rock up after three months of partying and look as 'unfit' as he does in some of the photos in the paper today.

I can't wait to see him in R&W. I would've thought most Swans supporters were the same?
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Here's something new everyone. Why don't we actually give Lance Franklin a chance to be a Sydney Swan instead of us carrying on like pork chops. Too many of us are already dissing him without even a shot being fired!!!

Its bad enough that the media have got the boot in (give me a @@@@ing break!!) without actual card carrying Sydney Swans members and fans joining in.

You never know. He may even be able to play football!! You know, win games, contribute, be a young man, normal, have fun, enjoy himself, be friendly, all that unlikely stuff.

I am just sick of it.
    Here here - post of the offseason

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Yep. I'm sure most of us would like to rock up after three months of partying and look as 'unfit' as he does in some of the photos in the paper today.
    He's never been cut like midfielders. But he performs. He is fit. Hence why he was second place of all the KPP in the 3km time trial behind Ted.

Haters gunna hate Primmy.

Can't wait for his debut!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant contain my excitement..........as George would say "Im starting to loose it jerry" !

arguably our best list for a long time

but can a team of champs become a champion team ?

not sure but cant wait to watch - BRING on 2014 season !!!!

Jerry Seinfeld - I'm telling you for the last time - Olympic - YouTube
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    It's still all very surreal to me. It probably won't sink in until he kicks his first goal for us

On the Rookie List
    I thought this post was about the club recruiting me to play for them. I was way off!

Agree with the sentiment though. Let him be a 26 year old for the off season, and then start expecting things during the season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    It's still all very surreal to me. It probably won't sink in until he kicks his first goal for us
    Same.

He will win over more fans when he kicks his first bag, or wins a game off his own boot, etc.

Didn't take Plugger long to worm his way into the R&W hearts.

Veterans List
    There is one thing about Franklin. He CAN play. Have a look at his 3rd quarter of the 2012 GF. Barring injury he will be a star for us. If he plays a part in a 2014 Premiership then he has been worth it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast