Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Membership Packs

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    No hat? Was there to be scarfs this year?
    I'm just a VIC based member but I had the option to buy a scarf separately when I renewed last year.

I got it in the mail a couple of months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    .... try our new online live chat on Sydney Swans Membership - Proudly Sydney - Home. The crew are online on the live chat from 9-5pm every day to help out where they can.
    I'm not seeing where I click for the live chat??
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Maybe the left work early today.

See, she does sneak a read of the forum, you just can't hide from them........
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Hi Triple B,

You should see a little black box with 'Need help?' on it pop up in the bottom right corner. The Member Services team are logged in now, and ready to help.
    If you're still having trouble, let me know and we'll look into it!

Jenny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    See, she does sneak a read of the forum, you just can't hide from them........
    I had to check in Primmy! I knew you'd be happy the pencil case was back for 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by kangle4 View Post
    I'm just a VIC based member but I had the option to buy a scarf separately when I renewed last year.

I got it in the mail a couple of months ago.
    We do have an ISC Member Scarf available for purchase once again this season. It's $20 (postage included), and can be purchased here:
    https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/syd...y/quickbuy/149

You'll need to login to your Swan-e Account to be able to complete the purchase.

Here's a sneak peek for you of what it looks like:
    2014_Member_Scarf.jpg

Please note: If you're a Premiership Club, Redback or Ultimate 11 member, a very similar scarf is already included in your membership, so no need to purchase one!

Just wild about Harry
    Ah, so it's red and white this year?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Ah, so it's red and white this year?
    This Club is so predictable.

I'm looking forward to getting my scarf - although my lucky 2005 and 2012 scarf will remain my No 1 Scarf for the foreseeable future (especially after the better half decided to wash it - she'd had enough of the smell of sweat, tea, beer, more beer, chocolate and everything else that it had accumulated over the last decade!)

I really like the pencil case, as I actually have a use for it - as it keeps all the pens I 'borrow' from work together for when I toddle off to uni
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

We do have an ISC Member Scarf available for purchase once again this season. It's $20 (postage included), and can be purchased here:

You'll need to login to your Swan-e Account to be able to complete the purchase.

2014_Member_Scarf.jpg

Please note: If you're a Premiership Club, Redback or Ultimate 11 member, a very similar scarf is already included in your membership, so no need to purchase one!
    Glad there is no sponsor's logo on the members' scarf (in this image anyway). Will this be thee same for the Premiership Club scarf?

Don't mind sponsors' logos on members' hat but don't want them on anything else. I know the club needs sponsors and I appreciate it that they support Sydney but think it is wrong that fans pay money to be a billboard. It should be the other way around.

- - - Updated - - -

2014_Member_Scarf.jpg

Glad there is no sponsor's logo on the members' scarf (in this image anyway). Will this be thee same for the Premiership Club scarf?

Don't mind sponsors' logos on members' hat but don't want them on anything else. I know the club needs sponsors and I appreciate it that they support Sydney but think it is wrong that fans pay money to be a billboard. It should be the other way around.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I received mine today; putting the two pencil cases side by side the 2014 model is about 20% taller but I prefer the material and design of the 2012 version.

I'm still waiting, waiting .......! Hope it's on its way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast