Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2014 Membership Packs

Just wild about Harry
    I heard our cap was artificially peaked by the COLA

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by iigrover View Post
    Id be surprised if the wholesale costs of flat vs curved peaks is materially different. But I'm no cap manufacturing expert, so Ill defer to greater minds on that one.
    A lot of it comes down to fabric. The New Era/59Fifty styles are, I believe, mainly a wool or wool blend. Wool is a hell of a lot more expensive than cotton (which itself is a lot more expensive than it was only a couple of years ago). The other option is an acrylic fabric, which is actually cheaper than cotton, but has similar characteristics to wool. Another factor is freight - flat peaked caps are more expensive to ship as they require larger cartons than curved peak, cotton caps.

Personally, I don't wear caps; but I prefer the cotton, curved peak version we're currently getting to flat peaks (and yes, I'm under 40).

I already pay for flat caps, wouldn't mind a members flat cap for an extra fee. But I guess that's what swanshop is for? I guess the bonus for the club is that if you catch them at membership renewal time, you cut out the temptation of buying from rebel or other suppliers $$$

The 2014 cap is a ripper FWIW. Picked it up at the Intra game t'other day.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Don't know if somebody can help me with this (called the membership office but I guess I was half an hour too late), but I'm trying to purchased upgraded seats for the Hawks game as a premiership club member. For some reason when I enter my barcode number on the ticketek site it tells me the numbers are invalid? It is a matter of something wrong with my membership or has some members only ticket allocation been exhausted? Cheers in advance.

Happy and I know it
    Are you putting in the barcode number? I made mistakes earlier in the year by putting in my membership number by mistake.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

I used my Premiership Club entitlement some time ago but as I recall you need to manage it from your Swans online member account. Are you starting from there?

Yeah tried my barcode number Erica to no avail. Thought I might of stuffed up the typing at first, but no that didn't seem to be the issue. I was under the impression Meg that if you were wanting general admission entry you'd use the member account manager, but if you were to purchase upgraded reserved ticketing you'd need to purchased them through ticketek? I'll check again! Maybe I got that confused.

Thanks a lot for the responses guys!

Ah think I've figured it out! Seems you're right Meg. You do have to register for the game via the members account page and then purchase from ticketek once registered with the barcode from the print at home ticket. Feel like a dolt for missing that! Thanks guys.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345