Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 1 vs GWS

Cheers definitely. I can't imagine any Swans' supporter booing our mummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    I'm wondering how Swans fans will treat Mummy - Cheers? Jeers? Booing?

Personally, I would love to see him chasing Pyke down the wing like when he chased Smith in the Suns game last year. That would be a laugh and a half.
    Cheers and a little gentle mocking, He'll always be our Mummy
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

It was not like he wanted to leave. He would have stayed if given the opportunity I think. As untamed snark says 'he'll always be our Mummy'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Very Clean Stadium is a terrific ground to watch footy at. Not really a bad seat anywhere. Hope they fill it because I think the atmosphere would be awesome.
    I agree Al it would be awesome to fill the stadium. I went there with a Giants member for the Pies match last year, not much of a spectacle unfortunately, but the crowd was disappointing. It was great to watch footy there and the facilities were second to none as far as food and amenities were concerned. They also have a general bar open after the games as well as a members bar so you can enjoy a coldie if you wish. Loved the experience although would rather see Swans play. Will be seeing that come round one. look forward to seeing Swans fans there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    What ground(s) are you talking about?
    Skoda/spotless/Showground. someone either here or on BF had the capacity at 13,000 but it is 25,000. I think they may have gotten mixed up with Blacktown.

Anyone having trouble buying tickets this morning (for those that aren't members of the Giants.) I only want one ticket (can't convince the better half to come to this one) and it keeps trying to sell me two, very annoying.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Anyone having trouble buying tickets this morning (for those that aren't members of the Giants.) I only want one ticket (can't convince the better half to come to this one) and it keeps trying to sell me two, very annoying.
    I can't even buy 2 as I can't find section for swans members on Ticketmaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I can't even buy 2 as I can't find section for swans members on Ticketmaster.

Senior Player
    It is stupid, you put in for 2 tickets and it allocates and charges for 3, put in 1 ticket and it allocates 2 seats, but one ticket and charges for 2 tickets

Senior Player
    Now I have been on the phone to Ticketmaster waiting for 23 minutes and still waiting. This drives me mad every year, these outlets need to get their act together. Is anyone else having problems?

Glad its not only me having trouble with their retarded website!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I've solved the additional ticket problem annew - the system assumes 1 tickets per membership barcode you put in, then any additional you choose it assumes are extra seats.... therefore I was selecting 1 adult but it was giving me two tickets. So I've left the second section blank and managed to get just 1 ticket.

Bought them online this morning with no hassles other than the same one mcs had. Don't go to a Ticketmaster outlet though as this sale is internet only apparently.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

I find the Ticketmaster site a little over complicated. They could simplify it very easily and make the whole transaction a lot less stressful. I am always afraid the ticket won't print or download on their site, it seems so shoddy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast