Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 1 vs GWS

I wonder if this new sponsorship with Spotless will affect the food outlets at the stadium??

They are currently the best in the land with pie shops, kebab places, fish and chips, multi-flavour ice cream shops, Subway, Asian, wood fired pizzas etc etc. I hope Spotless haven't taken over all the outlets with their usual overpriced fare...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if this new sponsorship with Spotless will affect the food outlets at the stadium??

They are currently the best in the land with pie shops, kebab places, fish and chips, multi-flavour ice cream shops, Subway, Asian, wood fired pizzas etc etc. I hope Spotless haven't taken over all the outlets with their usual overpriced fare...

EDIT: Firefox Scott...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I've solved the additional ticket problem annew - the system assumes 1 tickets per membership barcode you put in, then any additional you choose it assumes are extra seats.... therefore I was selecting 1 adult but it was giving me two tickets. So I've left the second section blank and managed to get just 1 ticket.
    Thanks for the assistance, what are traded site. Ended up buying on te phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I've solved the additional ticket problem annew - the system assumes 1 tickets per membership barcode you put in, then any additional you choose it assumes are extra seats.... therefore I was selecting 1 adult but it was giving me two tickets. So I've left the second section blank and managed to get just 1 ticket.
    Thanks for the assistance, what are traded site. Ended up buying on te phone.

Oh man... I know this goes without saying, but I'm sooo looking forward to this season more than any other in my entire life.

Veterans List
    Spotless will destroy the food at the SCG. Within weeks you will be taking your own food. By the way the Evans family have a big finger in the pies at Spotless.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    I saw that the Giants tweeted this yesterday:

"Tickets already selling fast for Sydney Derby. Don't miss out @sydneyswans members!"

Previously, they had been urging Giants fans to 'lock out the Swans'. Looks like their supporter numbers are still a fair way off being able to sell out Spotless Stadium. I think it probably will sell out given we had 23,000 (mostly Swans fans) to the same game last year without the Buddy factor, and the cheapest seats for this game are only $29.

Senior Player
    and they made my wife redundant. So booo em'

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Firefox Scott...
    I agree. spotless food is basic. I used to work for them. Basic never really explains what they try to pass off as food. Base more like. I love the variety of food outlets at Showgrounds and would hate to see that go just because the sponsor with basic food wants the contract. Basic is the best way I can explain their food without being sued.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Spotless will destroy the food at the SCG. Within weeks you will be taking your own food. By the way the Evans family have a big finger in the pies at Spotless.
    Spotless are making finger pies? How low will they go? Whistle pies? Testy Pies? Toe Pies?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234