Thread: Free to air TV schedule 2014 - Swans

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Free to air TV schedule 2014 - Swans

Hi folks

Has the TV scheduling of free-to-air Swans games in Sydney been discussed? I noticed that seven of our matches show Foxtel as the 'host broadcaster' when looking at the fixture: 2014 Season Fixture - sydneyswans.com.au

As far as I know, all Swans games will continue to be broadcast live on free-to-air in Sydney under the AFL broadcast arrangements, is that still correct?

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I believe so but they're screened on 7 Mate now I think. Way to push the footy in Sydney eh?
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Thanks Doc, hear you on 7-mate, but I'm getting spooked about the references to Foxtel as a 'host broadcaster' against some of this year's games, which might imply there's been a change. Hope not. While like you I'd prefer HD, I've never complained about having them on 7-mate if that's what it takes to get them all broadcast (more so for the away games of course).
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Happy and I know it
    FOX as host broadcaster just means we have to listen to FOX commentating rubbish instead of Seven commentating rubbish. All Swans games are shown live on 7MATE in Sydney, regardless of the host broadcaster. Don't know about other places.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Yeah but we get to watch swans games on HD on Fox as opposed to the upscaled version on 7mate or the embarrassing SD version on 7.

Happy and I know it
    We don't all choose to pay for Foxtel, spiffy-dude, so it's good that there is free-to-air-broadcasting of our games. We all have different priorities for our money.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    We don't all choose to pay for Foxtel, spiffy-dude, so it's good that there is free-to-air-broadcasting of our games. We all have different priorities for our money.
    I don't have foxtel. I watch it on my ipad and then the next day go to a well known site and download the game. I have been doing this since 2010.

I like going through my collection of games, good seasons like 2012 mean i have a ton of games on demand to choose from.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    I don't have foxtel. I watch it on my ipad and then the next day go to a well known site and download the game. I have been doing this since 2010.

I like going through my collection of games, good seasons like 2012 mean i have a ton of games on demand to choose from.
    How do you watch it in HD on an ipad?

I dont. The version i download is in HD.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont. The version i download is in HD.

Warming the Bench
    Would you be so kind as to give more information on this well known site? I too would like to download some of the more amazing games of recent years!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panttz View Post
    Would you be so kind as to give more information on this well known site? I too would like to download some of the more amazing games of recent years!
    Please do not post the site here, use PM.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Please do not post the site here, use PM.
    Thanks!!
    Yeah this.

If anyone wants a link PM me.