Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 37 to 44 of 44

Thread: Barry Hall

  1. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    He was a champion footballer and I don't have a problem with the Swans recognising him for his contribution.

    But, personally, I think he's a knob. Don't have much time for blokes who king hit people from behind either on or off the field
    What about blokes who almost kill other guys with a blatant elbow to the face?

    Sometimes swan fans are massive hypocrites.

  2. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    What about blokes who almost kill other guys with a blatant elbow to the face?

    Sometimes swan fans are massive hypocrites.
    Spiffy, how is my comment hypocritical? Barry Hall was a very good footballer and it appears that the Swans are recognising him for his football.

    It doesn't mean I have to like the bloke.

  3. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    The more i read and hear about Paul Roos the more i think he is well a @@@@@ who turns on you if you dont do things his way.
    If that were true he would never have achieved what he has. You need to be a bit more choosy about what you read and who you listen to.

  4. #40
    Oh you mean i should be a lot more biased and only read the good stuff, like Paul and Tammy Roos most excellent and interesting book which i couldn't even give away at a garage sale. Or kirks inspirational bio?

  5. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffy-dude View Post
    Oh you mean i should be a lot more biased and only read the good stuff, like Paul and Tammy Roos most excellent and interesting book which i couldn't even give away at a garage sale. Or kirks inspirational bio?
    I've not read any of those, so no, that's not what I mean. Quite the opposite in fact.

  6. #42
    Carpe Noctem CureTheSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Knoxfield, Victoria
    Posts
    4,857
    Roos is the same as Hall to me.
    Premiership coach.
    Never deserves to be hated or booed by Swans fans.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

  7. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    I've not read any of those, so no, that's not what I mean. Quite the opposite in fact.
    Not missing out on much thats for sure.

  8. #44
    On the Rookie List tasmania60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    i a house
    Posts
    276
    Agree maybe Roos gone Baz back no who id want

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO