Thread: Slit my wrists time

On the Rookie List

Unhappy Slit my wrists time

Just got back from O/S. While away let a friend who does not have Foxtel to come over and watch the NAB. Left definite instructions on how to watch the program.

Upon getting home, looking for a bit of nostalgia to watch the 2012 games that I saved-like the grand final, Adelaide, Collingwood, etc only to find that somehow this person has deleted ALL my saved programs.

Know this is far fetched-any way to get them back or some way to replace them. Thanks and cheers!
    Richard

There is still a chance that Foxtel might show them as part of previous encounters program, which they show every round for each club. I'm not saying they will repeat your favourite Swans games, but it's possible.
    On the other hand you might hope that somebody here might have a copy of those games and share those with you.

Quote Originally Posted by swallows22 View Post
    Just got back from O/S. While away let a friend who does not have Foxtel to come over and watch the NAB. Left definite instructions on how to watch the program.

Upon getting home, looking for a bit of nostalgia to watch the 2012 games that I saved-like the grand final, Adelaide, Collingwood, etc only to find that somehow this person has deleted ALL my saved programs.

Know this is far fetched-any way to get them back or some way to replace them. Thanks and cheers!
    The Preliminary Final is on youtube. The last quarter of 2012 and post game celebrations are there too.

There is a torrent site from where you could probably download them

Name a Game has the lot of them on DVD.

Grand final victory pack from JB HiFi (or eBay) has all your finals in one neat pack

Blog Entries
    Are you sure they are deleted?
    I know on my PVR sometimes the kids create a new folder accidentally and it appears all is lost, until you get back into the correct folder.

Does you box have this option?

On the Rookie List
    would Foxtel IQ have this option? Thanks.
    Richard

On the Rookie List
    Try bigpond i get access to all old games for the last few years on my tbox

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swallows22 View Post
    would Foxtel IQ have this option? Thanks.
    I don't have IQ, but when you are in the list of recorded programs, is there an option for folders (or something similar)?