Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injury to K Jack & Buddy

Injury to K Jack & Buddy

Reported on AFL Game Day by Mark Stevens that he heard Kieran has a cracked rib and Buddy is having issues with his knee. Hope this is not the case.

He's a clown and a swans hater. Buddy gas had knee issues for years so some basis of truth. I wouldn't believe it from Stevens

Senior Player
    Wasn't Jack a late withdrawal with back soreness?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Reported on AFL Game Day by Mark Stevens that he heard Kieran has a cracked rib and Buddy is having issues with his knee. Hope this is not the case.
    No doubt Jack cracked his rib in a stoush with Buddy, while Buddy's knee was run over when Hanners backed out the car.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm really worried about what ROK thinks about all this.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    Wasn't Jack a late withdrawal with back soreness?
    A broken rib will do that....

Goes up to 11
    I wouldn't expect the club to be 100% upfront with news on the injury front anyway - been that way for some time now.....

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I wouldn't expect the club to be 100% upfront with news on the injury front anyway - been that way for some time now.....
    Correct.

Goodes was going to be right in 6 weeks after his knee injury. Then he was going to be right for finals and then he was going to be right for the start of 2014. Still haven't seen him.

Shaw and Jetta were out for months last year after the club said they would be short-term injuries.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Obviously Rok pushed Kieran vigorously onto Buddy's knee and he fell on his rib...while Hanners was laughing with a tinny in hand
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Buddy & Kizza are fine and both will play. Lukie said in his pressie that Kizza will be back next game. longmire apparently said Buddy is fine in his.

ok this is the whisper I heard - Rok hit buddy in the jaw, as buddy went down his knee came up and broke jacks rib, hanners was watching and was very worried he would be next so he jumped in buddies car to get away... simple.

Cheers

waz

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    ok this is the whisper I heard - Rok hit buddy in the jaw, as buddy went down his knee came up and broke jacks rib, hanners was watching and was very worried he would be next so he jumped in buddies car to get away... simple.

Cheers

waz
    LOL ... and all of this happened while they were watching the Miss Bondage Bikini Contest when they should have been at training?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast