Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round 1: Brisbane Lions Reserves v Sydney Swans Reserves @ Gabba

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Any more scores? No twitter feed from either Swans or Lions. Over the Swans on many levels at the moment. Media is putrid. Coaching stinks and we stink as a footy team at mo. Hope the Twos can rescue the situation.
    I haven't found any more scores. I wish every game of the neafl was streamed online

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    I haven't found any more scores. I wish every game of the neafl was streamed online
    Me too. The other thing is this is the GF replay and they didn't stream it. Very poor NEAFL!!!

Half Time Swans 5.10 Lions 0.2. NEAFL Tweet
    Last edited by wolftone57; 30th March 2014 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Player
    @Cassdawg27: @swansreserves @brisbanelions lions 0.2.2 swans 5.8.38 21 mins into second quarter

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Me too. The other thing is this is the GF replay and they didn't stream it. Very poor NEAFL!!!

Half Time Swans 5.10 Lions 0.2. NEAFL Tweet
    Like you Anthony I want to know who is playing well stats etc.

Senior Player
    @Cassdawg27: @swansreserves three fast goals puts is 8.10.58 to 0.3.3 #GOSWANS

Veterans List
    We REALLY need some ressies players to put in great games and demand senior selection.

From my Adelaide based "viewers" perspective and having to think back, only Mitchell, Parker and Hannebury have really dominated ressies games in recent years thereby showing they are a class above ressie standard. Most other players of recent years seem to be ok at ressie level without showing they need promotion.

So NOW is the time for one or two of them to dominate ressie games as there are vacancies in the seniors to be filled!

Appreciate any further score updates too.

Veteran Site Admin
    Looks like there are lots of our young'uns who realise what an opportunity they have next week. I'm looking forward to finding out who's making their case the strongest.

That's quite an amazing scoreline against the team that was best in the NEAFL last year. I realise the Lions have lost a few second and third year players since last year, but you'd still expect them to be competitive. They have a fair number of big, tall players - far more than we do.

Swans 8.11=59 Lions 1.3=9. From Cassy at Swans Reserves. BJ tearing it up with Membrey & Laids

Three Quarter Time; Swans 9.12=66 Lions 4.6=30. I hope our Twos are not following the Seniors and falling a heap after the 20 minute mark of the third. Care of Cassy/Swans Reserves.

11 mins into the last Swans reserves 11.13=79 Lions Reserves 4.9=33. Membrey kicked one at that time. I think Cassy might just be a fan of Timbo. from Cassy at Swans Reserves.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Swans 12.17 89
    Lions 4.11.35

Swans 12.16=88 Lions 4.11=35. Thanks to Cassie Schmidt from Brisbane for the live tweets.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast