Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 4, 2014 v North Melbourne

ROK is surely gone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old S.M.Blood View Post
    All we need is a couple of good forwards.
    Wish we had of poached one or two in recent trades.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    We have been crap in the wet since 1998. Thing is there is absolutely no change. Horse seems confused by it. Makes no changes to the side and we are just uncompetive.
    baffling, isn't it?

No wet weather game plan, lack of run, shocking forward entries, too many passengers.

Not season ruining yet, but increasingly worrying considering they have been the same issues in our previous 2 losses and nothing has changed.

We have been totally outplayed across the ground, forget the excuses this is a crap performance.
    Tippet, Goodes and Reid would not have made a big difference to this result.
    Too many Swans players totally out of form.

Senior Player
    Coaching mistake by Longmire to go into this game with 2 ponderous ruckmen - seeing as it rains every time we play in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by Chookbilly View Post
    No wet weather game plan, lack of run, shocking forward entries, too many passengers.

Not season ruining yet, but increasingly worrying considering they have been the same issues in our previous 2 losses and nothing has changed.
    I am not sure you can say it is "Not season ruining yet", apart from Adelaide (who appear to fans for the spoon), we are just not seeing significant signs of improvement.
    If we keep up these types of performances we will not even make the eight.

Utterly @@@@ing insipid performance. Did we spend the whole summer drinking lattes on the beach, because our fitness is pathetic, and our skills are what you expect to see in the auskick games at half time.

No hope of top 4 once we go 1-4 next week. Absolutely @@@@ing embarrassing.

Time for ROK to go, and Shaw can go with him as well. We have a team full of passengers at the moment, completely bereft of form, fitness, and skills.

Glad I didn't waste my time going up the highway to watch that garbage.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I cannot believe the club relied on Goodes and Tippet to play alongside Franklin this year...one has battled injury for 2 years and is retirement age...the other is clearly highly injury prone....what a lack of judgement. Now we are an embarrassment....it all falls on Lance...hardly his fault that there is now no forward system....

Senior Player
    I'd like to offer some words of comfort to Horse:At least you're not the coach of Carlton.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    I am not sure you can say it is "Not season ruining yet", apart from Adelaide (who appear to fans for the spoon), we are just not seeing significant signs of improvement.
    If we keep up these types of performances we will not even make the eight.
    19 rounds to go. I understand how disappointing our performances have been, but I think it would be a slight kneejerk reaction to suggest our seasons over.

Quote Originally Posted by Swans500 View Post
    I cannot believe the club relied on Goodes and Tippet to play alongside Franklin this year...one has battled injury for 2 years and is retirement age...the other is clearly highly injury prone....what a lack of judgement. Now we are an embarrassment....it all falls on Lance...hardly his fault that there is now no forward system....
    Would help if he stopped trying to do miracle plays every time he actually manages to mark it though. Every game this year I'd guess at least once he has cocked it up by trying to play on. Did it at least twice today, both leading to turnovers. For a guy getting paid as much as he is, some awareness wouldn't go astray.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast