Warning, you may not like it.

After watching one of the best midfields and backlines crumble with stupid decisions,
Here is my opinion.

Shaw needs to go; atleast for a couple of weeks to find some form, he' played alright in round one,
And that's about it, he's been choking under pressure, making terrible decisions and his disposal has been woeful.

Rohan the swingman; the vest does not suit Rohan, he needs time to get into the game.
Rohan is a great kick of the ball and has great speed (obviously)
What do Hawthorn generally do with their best kicks? Half back.
Where are Hawthorn now? Somewhere in the land of the undefeated.
Where are we? I can't find us..
Rohan has also great tackling pressure.
This is why I say swingman, if we had 2 of him it would be a dream.
When things are going our way, midfield wise put him in the forward line, when things are not, backline.

Hanners; as much as I love him, I think we'll have to put him as a sub to show him he needs to lift, get him a little worried about his position. Poor, poor form to start the year.

Kennedy; clone him please.

Jetta; Wing, without he's confidence he's not a great forward, he usually gains confidence through his run, and Rohan from the backline linking with Jetta on the wing could be a scary sight.

Longmire; get it through his head, if the other team have a spare back, put someone on him! We've been demolished by the spare in all three loses (Shaw, Nothingwell and Thompson)
I have complete faith in guys like Kennedy and Parker (our best 2 for the year) to win the hard ball and clearance and get it into the forward line. As I'm pretty sure we won the inside 50 count on Sunday.

Cunningham or B.Jack; Cunners has been alright, gets lost in games, but he is not as fast as I thought, keep him or Jack as crummers is the froward line, that's where both have proved to be most dangerous.

Who do we put in for Shaw? A couple of options;
Towers - height, confidence, decent disposal and run!
Jones - I haven't heard much about him, but I've heard he plays like his brother and is faster and runs off the backline, any news on him?

Buddy; stay deep! Unless we have other big forwards in the 50!

LRT AKA GOD as much as it hurts, unless he's second ruck, I think he's time is nearly up if we get the dream forward line in.

ROK; at this point in time, he's best position is in the reserves, I think Bird is a better fit and more years left in him.
ROK whether you like it or not, has actually hurt us. Bird isn't the best player out their but I could guarantee he would put in a better effort and overall game.

PARKER, KENNEDY, SMITH, RICHARDS, RAMPE; you've all made little mistakes but have been our best all year, under intense pressure.

That's my point of view, I know I'll cop a bit of heat over knocking some veterans, but there comes a point where you can't hold onto memories of what a player did and look to the younger players to see what they can do.

Don't worry about those terrible spelling mistakes, I've seen worse mistakes on the field.