Thread: Playing Badly

Playing Badly

I thought we were playing badly but after watching the Lions v tigers we look like champions. The disposal in this game was substandard at best and disgraceful at worst. Not caring who wins this game it is astounding to watch such a poor spectacle. I was hoping for an interesting tussle or a big win by a really good side getting back some form. But I have decided Richmond are not a very good side after all. They miss White's run and carry and give the ball up too easily. Brisbane kick more out of bounds on the full than any other side in the AFL and their youth shows. Richmond should be better but they are not. Long yeaer for poor Tigers fans I'm afraid.

Nipper Gordon kicked 3 goals for Richmond after coming on as sub. Not a bad effort at all. his defensive pressure was very good, something we went to great pains to teach him. I was sad to see Nip go as I always thought he had talent but just didn't seem to be able to consistently perform.

Blog Entries
    I fell asleep in the first qtr it was that boring a contest.

Couldn't be bothered watching but I did get a text from a mate halfway through the 2nd qtr comparing it to the epic Swans/Saints drawn match at Docklands all those years ago which is the gold standard in awful boring games.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I fell asleep in the first qtr it was that boring a contest.
    Yes it was sad. I thought I was going to throw something at the telly in frustration of the amount of errors they made. not to mention the boring footy.

Only highlight last quarter and Nipper's 3 goals. Good on him I hope he has a long career.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Couldn't be bothered watching but I did get a text from a mate halfway through the 2nd qtr comparing it to the epic Swans/Saints drawn match at Docklands all those years ago which is the gold standard in awful boring games.
    Parts of Suns v Demons on Sunday was very close to that in standard too, especially the 4th qtr.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph