Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: vs Melbourne match thread

If Buddy belts the crap out of someone I wouldn't blame him.

Some of the worst umpiring I have ever seen
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Melbourne playing loose man in defence again. Horse how long are you going to allow it?

..and some of the ugliest footy
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    A goaless quarter against Melbourne....pathetic.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    ..and some of the ugliest footy
    We are helping with the ugly footy due to some very poor skills. We kick 3 pts in a quarter against Melbourne, OMG.. imagine if we had to play a Geelong or Hawthorn. We have taken some major backward steps this year!

Veterans List
    Terrible quarter!!!

We can't pass the ball to our forwards.

Being at the ground you can see how hard Kieran works. He doesn't stop running.

Benny isn't having a good one.

I agree about Lloyd being ignored.

We are letting number 21 for them run loose through the centre too many times.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Our forward line is a shambles. Taking McGlynn out of there, while he's done great in the midfield, robs us of a genuine target inside fifty

I don't understand the game plan. I don't understand the loose man. I don't understand John, I just don't understand.

Just wild about Harry
    Am at the game and must say it is the worst game of football I have been to. There is a row of Americans behind me and I am embarrassed by what they are seeing here.

This is really pissing me off. I very much over Longmire. Dunn has been on his own in our forwardline all quarter and Longmire has done nothing to combat it. He is an idiot! that doesn't help the fact that our players are playing like a bloody NEAFL side. Pathetic!Pathetic! Pathetic! We are finished if we continue to dish up crap like this. There seems to be a pecking order as to who you kick or handball to. So many times Mal, Macca & Kizza have called for the ball in bad situations. the same goes for Benny. By the way what is the kicking to Benny over his head all about. Our delivery is crap. no wonder Franklin spent most of the quarter on the bench. LRT has got to get out of Franklin's bloody way. That was one of the most disgusting exhibitions of footy I have ever seen from this Swans side. We are trying to be too dinky. The other thing is we are just bombing to the forwardline not delivering. Why go to Macca surrounded by three when there was a player free closer. Just don't get the way we are playing. It seems to me some of our senior players are just playing to clock up stats and give each other easy ball.

The worst game I have seen all year and that is saying something as most of the games this season have been forgettable, not only ours most of the other sides are not that great either. But if we lose to this mob we will be bottom 6.

Unwatchable football.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast