B: Rampe Richards Smith
    HB: Malceski Reid Shaw
    C: Hanneberry Kennedy McVeigh
    HF Goodes Franklin McGlynn
    F Parker Tippett Pyke

R Derickx Jack Cunningham

Res Jetta Laidler Bird Lloyd
    sprite

doubt anything is wrong with kieran, probs just BT making something out of nothing. same as the supposed jetta injury, just happened to be near buddy when he came off and so people made an issue out of it when it wasnt

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    out derrix jetta grundy
    Did you mean to post this in the 'Site Issues' thread? I think you have some...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Reid should come in for LRT. If derickx doesn't play it will be because of wet weather. If KJ or McVeigh are injured mitchell should come in.

Veterans List
    It's like the the clock has rolled back a decade with all the calls for LRT's head. I'm guessing it's alternate reality and he'll be one of the first picked this week again.

From my non-coaching, spectator, viewpoint it'd be sad if Goodes playing forward or Grundy playing on Brown or Pyke in the ruck was injured while LRT was watching from the stands. Versatility counts for something, I guess.

Does anyone really think Derrickx would be left in the team and LRT sent off to the 2s?

Personally I'd prefer the LRT quiff of a decade ago though.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonS View Post
    doubt anything is wrong with kieran, probs just BT making something out of nothing. same as the supposed jetta injury, just happened to be near buddy when he came off and so people made an issue out of it when it wasnt
    The padding around Jack's chest, under his guernsey, was evident to the eye. As was the way he was holding himself, his frequent grimacing, and the general lack of the cheeky enthusiasm we usually see from him. He is clearly sore around the rib area. The extent or cause of the injury, or the degree to which is affecting him, are less clear.

Not sure what will happen during the week but I can say that I spoke to both Jetts and Reidy at the Melbourne Junior members clinic this morning. Jetts said he is OK and will be available for selection (therefore, you would suspect he will be selected) and Sammy said he is a definite in for next week.

In: Reid, tippet
    out: buddy (inj), LRT.

Goodes to wear subs vest again.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The next step in Goodes' recovery would be for him to start, play almost three quarters then get subbed out

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    The next step in Goodes' recovery would be for him to start, play almost three quarters then get subbed out
    He was certainly pushing to start the game next week in his post match interview. If he came through unscathed there's a good chance he might get a full game next week.

I just saw Buddy on the ABC News and he said he did all the post game recoveries but hedged a bit and said he'll talk to the physics and doctors and he hoped to play next week.

If he comes through we might be able to play the Swan's entire forward line next week! That might be handy with the Hawks the following week.

In: Mitchell, Reid
    Out: Buddy, Lloyd

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast