Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Brisbane v Sydney

Well whether he's up to it or not I guess Derrickx will be playing for a bit now! Pyke is the one player we couldn't afford to lose!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Doubt that Tippo will be fit for a Friday game. They'll have to choose between Nankervis or LRT to back up Derickx

Warming the Bench
    I think it will be a good margin in the end, but we are well off our best. Our insurance policy in tom d is now paying off. Does grundy now go in?

Few cracks in the bears dam wall towards the later part of the second term there ... Any one calling "FLOoD GAtES" just yet?
    "Lance" is not a dirty word

Even with Pyke out, I'd still drop Derickx and bring in Nankervis. I know he took a mark and goaled, but he's a waste of space. We're better off with 17 men on the ground.

Anyway, after comparing our performance with Hawthorn's, we should show up with Belconnen jumpers, because that's the difference in quality of the 2 sides.

On the Rookie List
    Even with Pyke out, I'd still drop Derickx and bring in Nankervis. I know he took a mark and goaled, but he's a waste of space. We're better off with 17 men on the ground.

Anyway, after comparing our performance with Hawthorn's, we should show up with Belconnen jumpers, because that's the difference in quality of the 2 sides.[/QUOTE]

WOW, Ludwig both of those are big calls, especially for you??!! Have you had your Bex today?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    People will say one week at a time, but Sam Mitchell and Brian Lake today sustained injuries that will keep them out for a couple of weeks.

As long as no body is injured tonight and we win, we will play the Hawks without Franklin, Lake and Mitchell from last years team. Those guys are undoubtably in their best 6 players.

Hopefully we get Tippett and Franklin back and one of those guys can drag Gibson out of the play.

Out midfield should be able to break even with Mitchell out!
    Spoke just a little too early there Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Seriously! Derrickx is a liability! He needs to go for goodness sake Longmire!
    The boy is blessed, doesn't matter what he does now he's a permanent in the senior team for a few more weeks yet.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by goods78 View Post
    I think it will be a good margin in the end, but we are well off our best. Our insurance policy in tom d is now paying off. Does grundy now go in?
    May be Adam Goodes can go into the ruck goods78.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    That's probably going a smidge too far.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post

Anyway, after comparing our performance with Hawthorn's, we should show up with Belconnen jumpers, because that's the difference in quality of the 2 sides.
    So negative.

I remember back in 2011 playing the Cats at Kardinia the week after they had beaten Melbourne by something like 170 points. We won.

The Hawks will be so confident it may be a disadvantage. No Sam Mitchell, no Brian Lake. Swans should have Buddy, Tippet and Tom Mitchell in. And the game is at ANZ, a venue Hawthorn has only played twice.

I think we have a chance.

Mr 200 - nice dart to hit him
    "Lance" is not a dirty word

Suspended by the MRP
    Great work on the boundary by Tom D. He is lifting!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast