Thread: Round 7: Sydney Swans Reserves v UWS Giants

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was watching ROK (and every time he got the ball, the barrage of Peb Peb Peb went up, its a good call name) and thought to myself, here's another Brett Alison/Jared Crouch. He was coaching the team like mad, and LRT was directing things around as well. Probably why Peb's stats may not have been high. That and the fact that he tended to leave the other boys to practice doing the hard yards.

Impressed by Paddy Mitchell. He was being given some stick by skinny kids who should have known better and he got right into them. OK, not much at kicking, but seems to have a trusty hand ball, and tap down work was coming along fine.

Ground anouncer couldn't make up his mind how to pronounce Nankervis, but my goodness he is a good looking lad. Big, and good looking.

Lloyd Perris was imho hot and cold, love Shane Biggs, and Xavier Richards is so safe and smart.

I nearly forgot Allir Allir. We have got a keeper there. He has skills. To be honed of course, but he has a certain amount of "it" factor that can't be taught. Must be encouraged and nurtured. Not quite like looking at MickyO on the move, but you get the picture.

Just as an aside: I have distinct reservations about T Head as a toppie. Anyone? I have sung his praises previously, but not today.

Rohan was playing a bit anxious. He had spurts of speed and not too many brain fades. Has cultivated a dolly mop of hair and I am not sure it works. Anyway back to the task at hand. He wasn't playing quite like a senior - yet. I get the feeling that if he gets frustrated, he will be on the move. But who would you drop to fit him in?

I do like Membrey. I really do. He seems to be growing, up and into, his place at the Swans. I like him a lot.

Tommy Mitchell, I have seen him play better, but the opposition .... well.... Can't say much when their score stayed the same for the last three quarters, can you.

Jared Crouch is a good coach. A very good coach. He looks to be nurturing quite a good side.
    Last edited by Primmy; 10th May 2014 at 01:45 PM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood