Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Swans v Geelong Cats

Ps: stuff you 7mate- I was looking forward to belting out the song with the boys (sad I know - but who doesn't want to after that!) and what do they do - end the telecast early and stick on some 'tattoo' rubbish - NOT HAPPY!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by treespirit View Post
    Find R17 1987. But this was awesome!
    I was all of about 5 months old then - I cant remember those days, but by gee I'll remember what I watched tonight! Still can't get my head around that absolute flogging we just gave to a very good football team.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Great dedication to the game 7.

They've cut to an episode of Tattoo Nightmare in Sydney
    Yeah.. Just after they say there is plenty more AFL to come....

They just shared the team song on Fox Footy (so they held it off as well in their post-match coverage).

We'll be Top 4 at the end of the round (best case Top 2, worst case 4th).

Pushing for Selection
    Tom D really wasn't that bad. 1st few weeks I was thinking get him out of the side but he has improved every week. We are lucky to have someone doing so well to break even each week with pykey out. As far as jetstar, little quiet but did a few good things tonight and has been in ok form

Senior Player
    Reminded me of those thrashings we gave to North in 2001 and Adelaide in 1999 - only better.
    Swannies , you left me absolutely DAZZLED tonight.

Party party party! That was monstrously good fun. Not much of the usual angst. Well done lads!

WTF channel 7? no after match interviews, no song - a joke. Other than that Cheer Cheer the red and the white
    One vege patch at a time
    www.onegreenacre.com
    Looking for a beer? Look here,
    www.whereisthepub.org

Veterans List
    A great big raspberry to those RWOers who went the early crow on ....Shaw..lost speed and touch, his last year, finished......Bird..on the fringe of our best 22, slow and ineffective...Goodes...his best is past him, not moving well, lost his touch etc.etc.etc. Blrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It is scary with Goodes running into form.

This is no good at all.. I can't stand by and see all this unbridled joy.. I demand a whipping boy.. How about Grundy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    This is no good at all.. I can't stand by and see all this unbridled joy.. I demand a whipping boy.. How about Grundy ?
    Well he did fall over for one of the Cats goals well I think it was him but since those Cats goals were so far and few between lost count. Then again everyone knows I'm not Reg's greatest fan but everyone including him did their job tonight.

The whipping boy is channel 7
    One vege patch at a time
    www.onegreenacre.com
    Looking for a beer? Look here,
    www.whereisthepub.org

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast