Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 11 V Suns

Never noticed but your right Macintosh had a dirty day unusual never seen it or noticed it before be watching against Suns.

Just one little thing. It might be our 11th game but it's Round 12 not 11.

Membery for Goodes (if suspended)
    Mitchell for Rampe (if knee bad; McVeigh, Cunningham or Rohan to HB)
    Rohan for Jetta (although I don't necessarily think Jetta is out of form, but seems to have lost confidence in his carry and run).
    LRT for Richards (if ankle bad)

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    LRT didn't play reserves yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly Boy View Post
    Rohan for Jetta (although I don't necessarily think Jetta is out of form, but seems to have lost confidence in his carry and run).
    Jetta came to my kids' footy match on Sat and didn't look well. Might have been a little off colour. He's been playing brilliantly on ball this season, though the Geelong game want his best.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly Boy View Post
    Jetta is a must if fit. I think he is trying to be more measured in his play apart from just using his pace.

He has wonderful hands and is a brilliant kick. He is playing a quarterback style role. His teammates just need to encourage him to explode when in space and all will be fine.

I loved his last second goal in the Geelong game.

Wow, poor Jetta. Have one slightly quiet week in a sensational team performance and people want to drop him. As far as I'm concerned he's back to his 2012 form with a couple of strings added to his bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
    Wow, poor Jetta. Have one slightly quiet week in a sensational team performance and people want to drop him. As far as I'm concerned he's back to his 2012 form with a couple of strings added to his bow.
    He is nowhere near playing as well as 2012 in my opinion. He is playing ok, and having an influence at times, in a very different role to what he played in 2012. I certainly don't think he should be dropped, but I'm pretty sure he can be much more influential on games than he currently is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Jetta is a must if fit. I think he is trying to be more measured in his play apart from just using his pace.

He has wonderful hands and is a brilliant kick. He is playing a quarterback style role. His teammates just need to encourage him to explode when in space and all will be fine.

I loved his last second goal in the Geelong game.
    Jetta is not at his best, but he is in better form than Rohan, who even in the 2nds, is still struggling a bit (although there were definite flashes of his best yesterday).
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Jetta took a couple of hits in the 1st half, including one to the head. He only played 71% of the game and I suspect this may have been the reason he was out of sorts.

Out : Rampe (inj), Jetta (if inj)

IN : Mitchell, Robinson( It's time to have a look at this guy) - sub
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Outs. Rampe inj? Goodes susp? Richards sore?

Ins. Mitchell, Pyke, and Alir Alir to debut if Teddy is unwell.
    You have got to be joking, Alir Alir is so far off AFL standard it is not funny.

I'd move Reid back to defence if Teddy is out, he looked a bit ginger at Drummoyne yesterday but I'd be surprised if he is out.

I'd keep Derrickx for an extra week and give Pyke a full hitout in the ones.

It wouldn't hurt Goodesy to have a week off actually, we need to manage him carefully this year. I wasn't overly impressed with Membrey but he certainly deserves a chance, the Suns are a perfect opportunity.

If Rampe and/or Teddy are out I'd bring back BJ and Mitchell and arrange the backline accordingly, they were by far the best on the park yesterday at Drummoyne

- - - Updated - - -

Jetta is not at his best, but he is in better form than Rohan, who even in the 2nds, is still struggling a bit (although there were definite flashes of his best yesterday).[/QUOTE]

Rohan was poor yesterday, I would be staggering for a performance like that to be rewarded with a call up.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast