Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Swans Vs Gold Coast Suns

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Ridiculous call on all counts!
    I agree with Kelpie. Reid was poor until his purple patch in the 3rd quarter. Then he ended up on the wing with not a soul up forward. Very ordinary when the ball hit the ground and dropped the pudding in a weak as water effort at a chest mark in the 4rd quarter. Yep, he was good for 10 minutes but has to do a hell of a lot more.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeynez View Post
    I doubt Buddy would get anything for that. Don't think there was enough force behind the bump to be cited. The Suns player got up quickly too. But with the MRP... who bloody knows!
    Does Buddy have carry over points from last year against us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie_X View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm going to attack you like you just attacked me.....

Piss off. It is not
    First of all, I am not attacking you, only commenting only on your post. And here is why I called it ridiculous:

1. No need to call Horse a moron.
    2. You have no idea how Tippett injured his knee.
    3. There is every reason to play Tippett in the ruck. His best position is as a ruck forward.
    4. Reid has always been inconsistent, but he has been generally good around the ground this year.
    5. Even if you think Reid didn't have a great game, saying he should be 'ruck fodder' implies that you feel that one of our most promising young players is only good enough to get battered around in the ruck contests.

Horse post match said no structural damage to Tippets knee just a knock when he landed

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    Horse post match said no structural damage to Tippets knee just a knock when he landed
    I thought Tippett jarred his knee landing after a marking contest near the boundary not while competing in the ruck. Did I get that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie_X View Post
    Never EVER play Tippet in the ruck Horse you *expletive removed* moron! There is no *expletive removed* reason to DO IT!!!!!! Reid is a liability round the ground in a contested situation I think. If you want ruck fodder, PLAY HIM!!!!!
    Goodness, I can't wait to read your post when we drop a game. Censored, vitriolic "YELLING" with exclaiming punctuation, foul-mouthing a forward who kicked 3 goals & contributed in the ruck and the coach who has won us a premiership & has us sitting reasonably comfortably in the top 4 ... followed up with rampant attacks on fellow Swans fans after a win?

And Ludwig, I am very sorry - Lordy knows why, as I didn't post it - but I feel somewhat embarrassed that Kelpie_X could rant like that.
    Last edited by 0918330512; 8th June 2014 at 09:58 PM.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Can't believe some of the pant-wetters on here. We easily stitched up the best young team on the rise in the comp by five plus goals and some still want to impersonate pork chops.
    Sure, we beat a team we were expected to - do you think the coaches should skip the review this week?

Yep I'm good. And don't feel embarrassed. Not like you really know me or anything. But if you are a God on these forums empathise as you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie_X
    @@@@ off @@@@ PM personally if you have an issue with my postings
    Really? This is what you want to PM with me with? Charming. Just charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I agree with Kelpie. Reid was poor until his purple patch in the 3rd quarter. Then he ended up on the wing with not a soul up forward. Very ordinary when the ball hit the ground and dropped the pudding in a weak as water effort at a chest mark in the 4rd quarter. Yep, he was good for 10 minutes but has to do a hell of a lot more.
    Just looked to me like he was having am exceptionally dirty day (goals aside) where not much went right for him.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I am a lot more sympathetic to Sammy. Could you imagine his current job description? Sammy - this week we want you to provide a contest in the ruck (I know you have not played their much - but do your best) when Tom is not around and make sure you are available for get out kicks from defence up on the wing. If we are struggling down back, we might need you to go in to defence for a while and take care of a key position player or at least be the spare down there. We might also need you forward if Tippo and Buddy are being well held to take a 3rd or 4th forward role - kick a couple of goals whilst you are there. Chase those pesky midfielders around the ground and make plenty of tackles - lots of pressure please!
    Poor Sammy - I would not be surprised if he is bringing the cut up oranges to the game ATM as well.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast