Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Sydney Swans Vs Gold Coast Suns

Opti-pessi-misti
    Mystery solved. Watching the game live, I was surprised by the amount of spectator support noise for Swans' goals etc and thought that there must have been a lot of Swans supporters there. So couldn't work out the earlier reference to lack of noise support for the Swans. You mean to say that what I heard was actually electronic audience noise!!!!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    It must have been bad to be as annoying as that retarded crow animation at the AO. Lucky we didn't have to see it too often earlier this year
    Anything like Graham Kennedy's?
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Long Term Injury List
    Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    Mystery solved. Watching the game live, I was surprised by the amount of spectator support noise for Swans' goals etc and thought that there must have been a lot of Swans supporters there. So couldn't work out the earlier reference to lack of noise support for the Swans. You mean to say that what I heard was actually electronic audience noise!!!!
    Rojo, electronic audience sound was being used to try to fire up the Suns supporters. Any noise you heard for a Swans goal was real noise.

Quote Originally Posted by swanwolf View Post
    Having conquered what Aegon could not, Daenerys Hannebery and his three Dragons; Goodes, Tippo and Buddy return from Sunspear... hang on, wrong obsession. TIPPETT, YOU HAD ONE JOB! Don't get injured. Actually, you had two but you were never going to kick many goals in the centre square, were you now. At least while attempting to turn you into the next Jesse White, it lent us the chance of trying to turn Reid into the next you. See ya in a month, Kurt.

The game itself wasn't what I envisaged, surprised that the Suns got so much of the play and mightily thankful Cunningham stole their kicking boots. 4 goals 0 - dead eye Richie! Parker impressed as did McGlynn although I increasingly worry about his battered noggin. Our tall forwards getting in each others way was a step backwards when our separation had been working a treat. And should you pray to the old gods or new, beseech their favour for Kennedy's continued well being. The fulcrum of our success or failure, should he fall... quick, think good thoughts!
    Scott???? Where's the like button?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    Can we all agree now that beating the Suns on their home turf was a pretty fair effort?

If you scroll back through this thread you'll see that I was one of those who felt that it was at the time. We're not all doom and gloomers here!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213