Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Round 13 V PORT

Changes Round 13 V PORT

If Tippett is out injured....

IN : Pyke

OUT : Tippett

If Buddy gets a week, maybe Membrey will get his chance.

Or Lloyd gets a full game and BJ comes back in as sub.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Senior Player
    If it is Tippett and Franklin out, I really hope it's Membrey in, to increase the threat of Reid and Goodes. If only on of Tippett/Franklin out, then I agree it will be Pyke in. If neither Tippett or Franklin out, a tough one. Derickx out for Pyke, I guess.

Whatever the case on Tippett and Buddy, I don't think both Pyke and Derickx should play in the same side. Assuming Tippett is out with a knee injury, I would bring in either BJ or Rohan to play the sub. If Buddy is out as well, then give Membrey a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Whatever the case on Tippett and Buddy, I don't think both Pyke and Derickx should play in the same side. Assuming Tippett is out with a knee injury, I would bring in either BJ or Rohan to play the sub. If Buddy is out as well, then give Membrey a go.
    Personally I agree with you. But I'll bet, if Tippett is out, Pyke will come in.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Suspended by the MRP
    Out Tippett (injured), Franklin (susp)

In B. Jack, Rohan

I think against Port that speed, running power, tackling and pressure are all important. B. Jack to start and apply enormous pressure. Rohan as sub.

If against another team I would suggest Membrey but not against Port. Tom D can ruck all day against Lobbe. Reid can help in the ruck when Westoff goes in.

Goodes and Reid will have to hold down the key forward posts. I think as we saw with Reid he can be very effective when he is the key forward, without worrying about Tippett and Franklins space.

I'm pretty hopeful that Franklin and Tippett will get through, although Franklin's knock looked near identical to the one he put on Mal last year.

Million dollar question is who matches up on Wingard. Smith seems the obvious choice.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
    Million dollar question is who matches up on Wingard. Smith seems the obvious choice.
    Maybe Rampe for his speed, although I agree with you. However, out of left field, I wonder if Rohan would be a good match up?

Just wild about Harry
    Tippett was smiling and laughing after the game, so I hope that is a good sign that his injury can be managed. Of course, it could have been the morphine kicking in to ease the pain of his ligaments looking like the frayed ends of a piece of rope, but Im more of a glass half full kind of guy.

I think Rampe and Smith and Shaw may get minutes on Chad

Chadwick is a stand out and lucky we are on the SCG in my opinion
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    Bennie should also be considered doubtful, after being KO'd.

Should have a week out for concussion.
    sprite

No change.

Senior Player
    Franklin cleared

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast