Thread: Sydney v Port match day

I'm about to have a heart attack!

Yep, he's worth the money !!!!

Veterans List
    I am shaking!!!!

What a punch by Reid!!

That was a fantastic win.

Omg ????.

That's why you pay big $$$$ for someone likw buddy.... we would not have won that without him.

what a superb game of footy - game of the season so far and the two teams showed why they could be the last two standing in September!

I am shaking too.....oh....speechless....

Seriously channel 7 couldn't wait an extra 10 seconds before switching off

Senior Player
    what a superb game of footy - game of the season so far and the two teams showed why they could be the last two standing in September![/QUOTE]

I second that if we can finish top two and Port do as well it will be quiet in Melbourne come finals time.

Senior Player
    Incredible win today. Can't wait to get Tippett, Benny and Pyke back into the side! Port were very impressive today too, they will be a scary prospect come September.

Great win all up - Port are a serious young side so to do what we have done over the past few weeks with eight wins is fantastic - will be a lot of tired boys after that game

Great win, but lets not forget that we also won without out full forward and our only tried & true ruckman.
    Makes it a bit extra special, and will be hard for the naysayers to give all the credit to the Bondi Billionaires.
    They will have to use the term 'Bondi 500 Millionaire' - but it just doesn't have the same ring to it
    may have to tune into Sunrise for the first time in.... ever.... to have a gloat
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

I didn't think we were near our best today, but we did what the Swannies have become renowned for..... dug into the trenches deep when the pressure came - and boy did it come. Port are some team, I think their endurance even leaves us for dead. But good teams find ways to win - and that is what we did today.

Full credit to Buddy - that second half is why he is a superstar. Really struggled in the first half, but kept at it, kept at it, made that huge tackle to win the free and then got those two big goals late on. He is quickly learning what is required to be a Swans player - his work rate is improving every match.

Cheer Cheer you might red and whites!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Great win, but lets not forget that we also won without out full forward and our only tried & true ruckman.
    Makes it a bit extra special, and will be hard for the naysayers to give all the credit to the Bondi Billionaires.
    They will have to use the term 'Bondi 500 Millionaire' - but it just doesn't have the same ring to it
    may have to tune into Sunrise for the first time in.... ever.... to have a gloat
    I think today showed once and for all why Pyke is a better option than Derrickx. Nothing against fantastic effort from him, but he really struggled in that second half to present a contest at the ruck clearances.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast