Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Changes for Round 15 - GWS

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Giving Membrey 100+ games will improve his trade currency and give us a potential father/son recruit one day, especially if he performs well.
    Good point. I think we should give everyone on our list 100+ games.

Senior Player
    So I believe membrey and Rohan are both playing reserves at the moment? Maybe ugg was wrong about late change.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    In Lambs defence, I'm not sure he has much to do with how it transpired. Yes, he accepted a highly inflated contract (something like 300-350k per year for 3 years), can't blame him for that.

It's the clubs that then get together to work out a deal. GWS were in no mood to deal with us, having been left at the alter by Buddy.

They refused to offer anything knowing they would pick him up in the PSD.

Time will tell whether or not they have shot themselves in the foot. At this stage he's shown little return on their money.
    The threat of the pre-season draft was there with Mumford so we cut a cut price deal on Mumford. They then nailed us with Lamb.

They deal with Mumford was struck days before the trade period ended giving them time to line up Lamb.

I think if we ever traded with GWS again we would only file paperwork 5 minutes before the deadline expiry.

Senior Player
    Now membrey looks like he's being rested for the rest of the reserves. He must be the first emergency. I wonder ..

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    Now membrey looks like he's being rested for the rest of the reserves. He must be the first emergency. I wonder ..
    That's a pretty standard thing in case someone goes down in the warm ups...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516