Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buddy Contract Extension

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    And he wasn't the only one.
    Ive heard a few of the old stories... NRL anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Ive heard a few of the old stories... NRL anyone?
    Clive James, no less.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Imagine if he married the Aussie Netball defender Laura Geitz at 186cm

now that would have been a serious little child prodigy for netball, basketball or more importantly AFL !!!

Topic: Geitz defends her way to UK tour | Netball Scoop

Laura Geitz

Laura Geitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    So that would be Laura Geitz- Franklin.

Kurt Tippett (201cm) is said to be dating Silver Ferns netballer Maria Tutaia (188cm). That could bring promising results. But we would need to sign Kurt for several contract extensions to get the benefit.

Just wild about Harry
    Tippett is shooting pretty accurately at the moment, so the results might even be sooner than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Kurt Tippett (201cm) is said to be dating Silver Ferns netballer Maria Tutaia (188cm). That could bring promising results. But we would need to sign Kurt for several contract extensions to get the benefit.
    At least Tippo has the dollars to fly SYD-AKL a lot (Tutaia plays for the Mystics in Auckland, and I just checked, she appears to have signed up for 2015 at the very least) Tutaia is a brilliant shot and a lovely netballer to watch, so any future kids would certainly have the genetic advantage. Long way to go to get the big lump across 150 games for us though!!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Veteran Site Admin
    FS only requires 100. (Club life membership is set at 150).

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    True re FS but at his current rate of games per season, Tippett will need a Buddy length contract to get us a FS recruit!

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Hmmm. I thought I saw some time ago that it had gone up from 100 to 150. Maybe I misremembered, and it was actually 50 to 100.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    Hmmm. I thought I saw some time ago that it had gone up from 100 to 150. Maybe I misremembered, and it was actually 50 to 100.
    It is also expected that the F/S games required will drop further in the coming years. I wouldn't expect it to drop much however; maybe to 70 or 80.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123