Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: SWANS v giants

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Too bad that Scully and Folau the Blacktown Billionaires werent able to influence the result. Shame for Lambs career that he was offered the aspirational BB contract too. Will more than likely be delisted after his contract is out.

What a pack of tramps that orange team is. Mummy excluded of course.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Too bad that Scully and Folau the Blacktown Billionaires werent able to influence the result. Shame for Lambs career that he was offered the aspirational BB contract too. Will more than likely be delisted after his contract is out.

What a pack of tramps that orange team is. Mummy excluded of course.
    Lamb was a huge favourite on Red and White, but in essence he is not a typical Swans player. Zak Jones is a typical Swans player who is hard, has good defensive skills and gets his hands dirty. Lamb had nice skills as evidenced by a couple of good goals last year against the West Coast Eagles, but he lacked that something that Zak Jones has that makes you part of the Swans system.

Don't forget that Davis, Scully and Ward are all on $1 million a year. Folau was on $2million.

Wonder if Eddy Collingwood will call GWS the Blacktown Billionaires

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny40519 View Post
    Don't forget that Davis, Scully and Ward are all on $1 million a year. Folau was on $2million.

Wonder if Eddy Collingwood will call GWS the Blacktown Billionaires
    I think Davis, Scully and Ward own half of Blacktown. They should be known as the Blacktown Barons.

You certainly couldnt say Blacktown Bogans could you......

Go the Giants !!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Happy and I know it
    You could say Breakfast Point Billionaires, though, since that's where most GWS players live.

Median unit price for 3 bedroom unit - $1 million + . Source Breakfast Point House Prices, Real Estate Market & Breakfast Point Lifestyle Info
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Goes up to 11
    Maybe the Canberra Capitalists???

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think only the newish kids are at Breakfast Point now, but Balmain works just as well.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Lamb was a huge favourite on Red and White, but in essence he is not a typical Swans player. Zak Jones is a typical Swans player who is hard, has good defensive skills and gets his hands dirty. Lamb had nice skills as evidenced by a couple of good goals last year against the West Coast Eagles, but he lacked that something that Zak Jones has that makes you part of the Swans system.
    Why are we talking about Zak Jones?

Even if Lamb had left us anyhow, GWS was a poor choice of club to go to, with their long list of highly rated talent. Spiteful decision making from the Giants and I think it will end up being fools gold for Lamb who could have been good for us, or any other club aside from the Giants / Suns.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Why are we talking about Zak Jones?

Even if Lamb had left us anyhow, GWS was a poor choice of club to go to, with their long list of highly rated talent. Spiteful decision making from the Giants and I think it will end up being fools gold for Lamb who could have been good for us, or any other club aside from the Giants / Suns.
    I had my reservations about Lamb last year and felt he was not a typical hard Swans player. Red and White slammed me for my analysis of Lamb as he was a favourite.

I was making the point that Lamb's skills are good, but in Zak Jones you have a prototype Swans player.

Lamb is not a prototype Swans player and I think Red and White see that now.

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I think only the newish kids are at Breakfast Point now, but Balmain works just as well.
    I know Palmer definitly still lives there and I have an idea after listening to him interviewed this week, that Heath Shaw does also.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Many argued that, prior to (and even after) his recruitment, Buddy wasn't a "typical Swans player". He's turning out ok so far ....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112