Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 16 - West Coast Eagles

Changes for Round 16 - West Coast Eagles

Surprised this is not up yet. No change is the consensus?

For me;

Out: Brandon Jack

In:

Carbon rod.jpg

Also - obligatory;

Wet Toast Fianl.jpg
    -

No changes for me.
    West coast eagles at home is never easy.

I would rest K Jack. Looked pretty sore.

In ????? Mitchell - No, Rohan - No, ROK - No, Towers - No, gee not many midfield runners left. Membrey could be chance but I read reports on the Reserves loss that he was not very good.

Suspended by the MRP
    I think there will be no changes and our key forward line has the potential to dominate the Eagles backline as Brown is out and Glass is retired.

I would love to see Sam Reid do a job on Nic Nat and Pyke to ruck with Cox like he did with Mumford.

No change for me - maybe do the usual sub swap around trick however?
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I'm not giving up on Membrey after one quite week. Goodes knee could do with a rest and the big paterson stadium ground won't help. Mitchell on stand by for any midfield injuries.

Well we're the Sunday game, so I suspect it'll be the same XXII who fly over with the additions of Bo, Membrey and a mid, presumably Mitchell, as cover.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

2 rucks and Goodesy has a break (T Dericxs to play)

K Jack will not miss a minute by choice! Mitchell if needed.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Well we're the Sunday game, so I suspect it'll be the same XXII who fly over with the additions of Bo, Membrey and a mid, presumably Mitchell, as cover.
    Doubt it will be Tom (or Towers) as they need the game time after missing a few weeks with injury. 2 emergencies is generally enough unless they have someone seriously in doubt. With the rookies a no-go zone at the moment and Rohan's injury yet to be diagnosed, it could be someone like Lockyer who's playing better as of recently and might get to see his family at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    2 rucks and Goodesy has a break (T Dericxs to play)

K Jack will not miss a minute by choice! Mitchell if needed.
    Horse said TDx might play. But they are talking up Goodes beating the record for most games by an Indigenous player. Swans can't take WCE for granted either. I don't think it'll be this week that he's rested.

membrey was subbed out at half time cos he was the emergency. thats why he only kicked one; not because he had a bad game

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Doubt it will be Tom (or Towers) as they need the game time after missing a few weeks with injury. 2 emergencies is generally enough unless they have someone seriously in doubt. With the rookies a no-go zone at the moment and Rohan's injury yet to be diagnosed, it could be someone like Lockyer who's playing better as of recently and might get to see his family at the same time.
    Happy to hear that Lockyer is finally coming on. Apart from LRT, is he now our best Reserve's defensive tall?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast