Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If we win tomorrow will we be on top of the ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    A simple look at the table would have made the answer obvious. You could have done that more quickly than coming to the forum to start a new thread and ask the question. I just found it odd and wasn't having a go at you. Still, if you need to resort to base name calling in response it probably answers my original question anyway.
    I'll come on the forum and ask whatever I want, whenever I want. Maybe I'll start rating your contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 43 View Post
    Maybe I'll start rating your contributions.
    Please do

If we win tomorrow will we be on top of the ladder?
    3/10 humour value

You're the doctor. I'm asking you smartarse.
    0/10 unnecessary & mildly offensive

I'll come on the forum and ask whatever I want, whenever I want.
    -3/10 the Doc didn't seem to be having a go at you at all ... really uncalled for response IMO.

Ok. I see. The doctor has some friends on the site and you all can smugly sit there and judge what is a worthy post and what is not. What a disgrace. A boys club no doubt. Well no thanks. A simple question whilst browsing the site about ladder positions is ridiculed and that's ok? I think all posts and questions should be encouraged and not howled down as pointless. If you are disinterested in the post then don't respond. Apologies to other posters for my smartarse comment. I hope it didn't offend. Good win today. Go bloods! And look...we are top of the ladder.

We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. We're top of the ladder. :-)
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Doctor is being a knobend. To think wed be a game clear on top 11 weeks ago is bloody amazing.

Interesting think is Freo are coming right up behind us.

Ok. I see. The doctor has some friends on the site and you all can smugly sit there and judge what is a worthy post and what is not. What a disgrace. A boys club no doubt. Well no thanks. A simple question whilst browsing the site about ladder positions is ridiculed and that's ok? I think all posts and questions should be encouraged and not howled down as pointless. If you are disinterested in the post then don't respond. Apologies to other posters for my smartarse comment. I hope it didn't offend. Good win today. Go bloods! And look...we are top of the ladder.
    #43 I personally had no problem with your initial post, it was your 2 subsequent ones that I found a bit harsh.

The view from the top is noice, different, unusual.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

A knobend? Crikey! Like I said yesterday, I was just surprised by the question. The resultant carry-on seems a bit over the top. Wasn't trying to have a go at anyone. I only responded subsequently because of unnecessary name-calling via over-reaction. Thanks to those who realised that. And no I don't have "friends' here nor am I (or anyone else) a protected species. I have met a few posters here and get on well with most, if not all of them, but that's probably through years of friendly, constructive and (hopefully) semi-intelligent posts on this 'ere forum and on Twitter. Anyway, onward and upward! Carn Swans!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12