Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans v Eagles march thread

Senior Player
    This is Rohans chance to show his worth I think. He's gotta grab the opportunity with both hands, literally and figuratively

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    This is Rohans chance to show his worth I think. He's gotta grab the opportunity with both hands, literally and figuratively
    Literally... Like Brian Lake?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    No ugg. Brian lake wasn't playing football. He was assaulting someone. I meant literally in that I want him taking some big marks and sticking them unlike the few times he's come on as sub and been a bit fumbly

Senior Player
    Well Tippett is turning into an injury liability if he is out because of injury. Wonder if Heath Shaw caused the latest injury with his hi last week.

Veterans List
    On the AFL site it says Tippett is out due to knee soreness. Not good!!

Poor Buddy will be triple teamed!

Veterans List
    Wild weather, Tippet out and a few unconvincing wins. Fair enough that two falls have gone out considering their knees and the likely conditions. It could be we either play like the earlier wet games and lose, just do enough (and that's fair enough considering conditions) to get the win or we dominate. Though who is our new duck to replace Jude? Maybe we'll find out today . . .

Nervous about this one. Just come home with any sort of win and no injuries and I'll be happy. Anyone noticed that the tempo in all games has gone up this weekend - all teams in top condition and no early slow down heading towards finals? So far that's produced some great footy, some upsets and lots of significant injuries. Crap for my tipping, too - but good for my Swannies if they do enough to win!

Very disappointed. Would have been nice to replace our power forward with our form reserves forward. Rohan gets yet another chance. Hope he proves me wrong. Franklin in for a tough day of double team I suspect. Where will Rohan line up?

We have to learn to win in these conditions. I would think we are worst performing team in the top 7 in wet conditions. This is the sort of game we should dominate with our midfield. You need to play smart and hope luck goes your way. But if we can push the ball forward enough, we should win by weight of numbers.

On the Rookie List
    Both Kangaroos and Bombers have done us a massive favour. Great chance to leap frog Hawks and Power. Hate the fact that everybody has tipped us to win this so comfortably. Having said that, our record at Subi is pretty good and we have lots of pace to burn in the team.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    If he can take the game by the scruff...

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    If he can take the game by the scruff...
    As long as it's the game and not another player

Is there any word on what is wrong with Tippett? I assume its his knee again which is a big concern.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast