Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by southsideswan View Post
    I was watching On The Couch with John Kennedy (father) being interviewed and found it fascinating at how Hawthorn let Josh go. My history with the game is only very short so did the "look up". Joined Hawks through f/s in 2007 and did not play any senior football, 3 games in 2008 and 10 games in 2009 and then offered a 1 yr deal!! I got the impression Clarkson was not impressed by Josh. Swans offered 3 years and that is how it happened. Since coming to Sydney he has not missed a game (? must be close to that). He has gone from after 3 years at Hawks close to being delisted to climbing up to say in top 10 out of 800 players in the competition. Makes you wonder why the improvement, late bloomer?, being out of Melbourne/Hawks?. What ever turned out ok for us.

The Hun carried a story on John Jr's remarks. No Cookies | Herald Sun

I always thought they let Joey go because they didn't have room. But seems Clarko didn't rate Joey at all.

Joey's pretty much my favourite player and IMHO our most important player as well. It's noticeable when he goes missing.

Joey said that I can mind his brownlow for him on grand final day.
    Cool.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Goes up to 11
    Of course we wouldn't be silly enough to let go of a future-gun-hard-nosed-inside-mid-ball-magnet-father-son recruit with his best years ahead of him would we.........

Hawks fans didn't like it when, every time Benny or Joey touched the ball and did something awesome, I'd say I can't believe they let (insert name) go, Hawthorn are so bloody bad at the trade table... blah blah. Very funny (for me, anyway).
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Go here for some hearty lols re kennedy....overrated, selfish, traitor, c-grade player....apparently wouldnt even make the Hawthorn list.
    http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thread...nnedy.1056401/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12