Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: We've had enough McGuire!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Brian Taylor and his foil.

One of your best Luddie

He was a total tool Friday night - like an embarrassing uncle you keep away from the kids.

It will be a long off season for him stewing in his own envy.

cannot believe he continue's to get away with his defaming comments . I hope our club sue's him for defamation as soon as we have won the flag ..he has basically called the swans cheats .it sickens' me that people like this are employed by fox ..makes me want to cancel my subscription..although the mute button comes in mighty handy everytime McGuire speaks

Just a comment on last nights game. After the siren the camera went to David Koch in the crowd , who applauded, despite his obvious disappointment . I though it was touch of class from Kochie. Couldn't see Eddie doing that after losing a prelim by 3 points.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Just a comment on last nights game. After the siren the camera went to David Koch in the crowd , who applauded, despite his obvious disappointment . I though it was touch of class from Kochie. Couldn't see Eddie doing that after losing a prelim by 3 points.
    He had to be proud of his boys. They almost pulled it off.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Eddie was quie sickening on the Fox telecast last night.

They showed all the commentators tips and expected margin, Eddies was Swans by $2m points - childish!
    I think they were taking the mick out of Eddie with that.
    I don't get to see him in Fox very often, but jeepers, he looks as though he has put on a few kegs over the last few years. I reckon Bucks isn't pushing them as hard as MM.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Regular in the Side
    Fair dinkum ... it has become so boring ... not to mention unprofessional ... can we generate a petition to Foxtel to get rid of this fool or we turn off! Not offering to organise but someone may be suffiently moved to do so ... I hope!

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Great article in today's Herald Sun. By Jon Ralph, it's headed "Harsh to pick on Swans." (Sorry - couldn't find a link to the article although that doesn't mean one doesn't exist!)

The article talks briefly about COLA and us having a bit of extra money to throw around but attributes our success to the fact that the Swans have "been braver and smarter and recruited better."

I have emailed the journo thanking him for a reasoned and sensible assessment of our 2014 performance.

Hope McGuire read it!

That article is a big deal because Jon Ralph usually doesn't mind sticking the boot into us. Maybe it's turning.. sloowwly

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

I get the feeling that the worm is turning. (Photo opportunity...Over to you Lud.)

Just in the last few days there has been Lynchies article, one by Ashley Browne ' the team that Horse built'(a poor article with some truth), and the one by Ralph.

The sentiment is building and we can expect many of the other lazy journo's to jump on board and start making similar comments, as they do with most issues.
    Last edited by ernie koala; 22nd September 2014 at 05:22 PM.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Maybe everyone just hates the poos and wees so much that we've become the lesser of two evils. Either way, I'll trade being liked by neutrals for another premiership or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Great article in today's Herald Sun. By Jon Ralph, it's headed "Harsh to pick on Swans." (Sorry - couldn't find a link to the article although that doesn't mean one doesn't exist!)

The article talks briefly about COLA and us having a bit of extra money to throw around but attributes our success to the fact that the Swans have "been braver and smarter and recruited better."

I have emailed the journo thanking him for a reasoned and sensible assessment of our 2014 performance.

Hope McGuire read it!
    'Looks like McGuire did read it, then promptly had it pulled 'cause it ain't there now.

Edit: Unless it's this article
    Last edited by Red; 22nd September 2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Found it?
    To all those people who waited 72 years to see a South Melbourne/Sydney Swans premiership HERE IT IS!!