Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: We've had enough McGuire!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Look what Eddie did on his holidays...

Eddie McGuire on Adam Goodes slur, denies 'bone' in Jessica Rowe saga and defends Sam Newman

He's been very busy, making excuses.

Tosser.
    Ta, Annie. That is pretty well a textbook example of how narcissists construct a world view that transfers any blame for their own misbehaviour, to both the actions of others and circumstances that they like to think that they have little control over. It's hard to work out what is the most bizarre statement in that interview, but my personal favourite is the guff about Sam Newman. Apparently in Eddie world, poor Sam just hasn't had the opportunity to show the public the considerate, profound and affectionate inner Sam. Really!!?? This is someone who has a privileged and high profile media career for the past 35 years. Fortunately, I think that more people are cottoning on to the fact that the inner Newman, is a petty and vindictive misanthrope, who has really outstayed his welcome.
    Actually, speaking of Newman, has anyone else noticed how a combination of plastic surgery and his own mental processes, have been transforming his face into something that is increasingly rodent like?

I just don't get it.

Only thing I can assume is that he's been stewing over it all and decided to mount some kind of defense.

It took him THIS LONG to come up with the painkillers bs? lol

The guy doesn't know when to shut his mouth and move on.
    He's getting away with it all, yet seems to want to try and put himself in the poo again....
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    I just don't get it.

Only thing I can assume is that he's been stewing over it all and decided to mount some kind of defense.

It took him THIS LONG to come up with the painkillers bs? lol

The guy doesn't know when to shut his mouth and move on.
    He's getting away with it all, yet seems to want to try and put himself in the poo again....
    It's a PR piece that's been organised by his publicist. Obviously they took the view that negativity had reached critical mass so they set up an 'in depth'.

It's all BS. Eddie is still a @@@@.

On the painkillers excuse, it's something that you would have mentioned much earlier.

Again, complete BS. Eddie is still a @@@@.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

He must be due to come back this week.
    The publicist pre-empting him.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    How odd that the painkillers only caused him to make this one specific gaffe amongst otherwise entirely lucid comments, rather than burble in general derangement. If anything, it's a case of In Vino Veritas I reckon.

And the Jessica Rowe stuff is jaw-droppingly self-serving. He says he doesn't want "pick the scab on this", and that a confidentiality agreement prevented him from denying the allegations made against him. Um, so why is he picking the scab and denying the allegations years after the event? He needs to learn when to shut his vast mouth..
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Quote Originally Posted by Velour&Ruffles View Post
    How odd that the painkillers only caused him to make this one specific gaffe amongst otherwise entirely lucid comments, rather than burble in general derangement. If anything, it's a case of In Vino Veritas I reckon.

And the Jessica Rowe stuff is jaw-droppingly self-serving. He says he doesn't want "pick the scab on this", and that a confidentiality agreement prevented him from denying the allegations made against him. Um, so why is he picking the scab and denying the allegations years after the event? He needs to learn when to shut his vast mouth..
    Well, my guess is, that during his holidays, he had plenty of free time to reflect on things and he used that time, to reach the conclusion that he was being unjustly persecuted.

As you know, I'm not a bit fan of Eddie's, but I think there is some substance (a well chosen word in this case) to Eddie's racial vilification excuse this time.

Eddie does have a pain management problem. Everyone we've contacted says Eddie is the biggest pain in the ass going around.

Apparently this is what Eddie has to take before breakfast just to be functional during the day:

Hand full of pills.jpg

Which makes sense for a man who looks like this after breakfast:

Eddie McGuire wetface.jpg

Is Eddie a genuine psychopath? He seems to have all the traits.

Lack of remorse.
    Charismatic.
    A liar.
    Extreme self-worth.

Amazing
    That's the last straw
    Eddie is good enough to shower, get to work, sound chipper and crack jokes.......but then blame a racist comment by himself as the fault of a drug induced state ????????

He has officially lost Adam Goodes for ever now and probably his own indigenous players at the club and other clubs

Just sweep it under the carpet hey !!!?

So self indulgent young Eddie
    So self indulgent

- - - Updated - - -

......I broke my arm but didn't yell racism when I was in extreme pain !!!!

Regular in the Side
    I have the perfect scenario for Eddie at draft time. Fremantle heve pick 3 and call out Brown a Collingwood Father/Son potential. Collingwood gulp as they did not think he would go this high but match using virtually all of their draft points. Fremantle then call Daicos. Collingwood have to match as the thought of not having young Daicos is too much to bear. Use all of 2017 points to get him. Remember Collingwood do not have a first round selection this year as they used that to get Treloar. Eddie would then have a massive heart attack. Is it possible. Well a couple of years ago Fremantle bid for Hiscox in the second round knowing Sydney would match in what was considered way over his value. Would love to see this happen as Fremantle could then bid for local Petrevski-Seton who they really wanted while totally screwing Collingwood in the process. Make it happen Ross.

Senior Player
    Notice how he couldn't help mentioning that he'd been hosting a function to raise money for indigenous scholarships the night before he libelled Adam.
    ****, he is such a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    As you know, I'm not a bit fan of Eddie's, but I think there is some substance (a well chosen word in this case) to Eddie's racial vilification excuse this time.

Eddie does have a pain management problem. Everyone we've contacted says Eddie is the biggest pain in the ass going around.

Apparently this is what Eddie has to take before breakfast just to be functional during the day:

Hand full of pills.jpg

Which makes sense for a man who looks like this after breakfast:

Eddie McGuire wetface.jpg
    Yes, but where does he take them?