Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 'Sweeping changes' to Academy and Father/Son bidding system

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Speaking of our Academy players, anyone know why Heeney and Mills are not in the Rams squad to play this weekend? Haven't noticed Heeney since the championships and hoping they aren't injured as I want to see them both playing against gippsland power next week!
    I'm with you troy. As a gippslander I have been really looking forward to this game and hoping they would both play. Would love to see up close what all the fuss is about.

Going back a few weeks, an impassioned blog post from Brisbane supporters' site. The Lions have been on the receiving end of Collingwood's draft 'disadvantage:

Meanwhile, on the other side of the equation, Eddie's black and white crew has every other advantage possible in this competition. It has so much money it barely blinked an eye at contributing to an AFL "poor tax". It has every off field resource imaginable. If it is worried about its list, it can woo young Victorians like Taylor Adams and Patrick Karnezis away from their NSW/Qld clubs using the "go home" factor. It has a team of recruiters the size of which would put Uncle Sam to shame.

Editorial: "Is Eddie kidding?" ? The Lion's Roar

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    I'm with you troy. As a gippslander I have been really looking forward to this game and hoping they would both play. Would love to see up close what all the fuss is about.
    The squad has been named on the NSW/ACT AFL site and you'll be happy to know South that all three of our prospects have been named! Can't wait to see them in action!

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

AFL NSW/ACT: NSW/ACT Players in the AFL

current list of NSW ACT players in the AFL
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Heeney and Mills just tweeted me saying they are a chance to play for the Rams this week against gippsland power so really looking forward to the game! Looking forward to seeing young Dunks in action also!

Heeney and Mills just tweeted me saying they are a chance to play for the Rams this week against gippsland power so really looking forward to the game! Looking forward to seeing young Dunks in action also!
    Wow feel pretty good! Andrew Pridham favourited the tweet Mills sent me! Lol.

Thanks troyjones. I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. Tipping a win for the lads as well. Though with a top temp of 10 degrees forecast they better bring the long sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Thanks troyjones. I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. Tipping a win for the lads as well. Though with a top temp of 10 degrees forecast they better bring the long sleeves.
    We have showers forecast for later in the week so hopefully clear up for Sunday! The game is at 11 isn't it?

We have showers forecast for later in the week so hopefully clear up for Sunday! The game is at 11 isn't it?
    Lol. I'm glad you told me Sunday as I thought it was Saturday. Oops. Some shuffling is required now. Yeah it is 11am. Thanks

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819