Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micky O on Game Day on 7 mate

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    A bit off topic - but I've just cleared my mail box and in it was a certificate from the Swans in recognition of my 5 years membership. The certificate is a bit twee I think but in the accompanying letter (allegedly signed by John Longmire) there is a sentence I really like.

"At the Swans, we strive to be an inclusive, honest, competitive and ultimately successful football club."

I love the inclusion of 'honest' in that sentence. Relevant to both the COLA and academy discussions.
    Hey meg.

I was supposed to get the same 5 year member thing this year. But I can't recall getting the email. Do you know what date it was ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    Hey meg.

I was supposed to get the same 5 year member thing this year. But I can't recall getting the email. Do you know what date it was ?

Thanks
    It came in the Australia Post hard mail, not as an email. So my certificate is a bit crumpled as I have a small letter box!

The letter is dated 18 June 2014 but I got it only today so Swans' admin might be slowly working their way through the Members' list. Which suggests that yours might still be in the pipeline.

Senior Player
    It came in the Australia Post hard mail, not as an email. So my certificate is a bit crumpled as I have a small letter box!

The letter is dated 18 June 2014 but I got it only today so Swans' admin might be slowly working their way through the Members' list. Which suggests that yours might still be in the pipeline.
    Ahhh thanks meg

Must be doing them all at the one time, I got my ten year certificate and pin today also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Must be doing them all at the one time, I got my ten year certificate and pin today also.
    A pin! Now I'm jealous. Another incentive to continue my membership for the next 5 years!

A pin! Now I'm jealous. Another incentive to continue my membership for the next 5 years!
    Its pretty fine too. I'm not normally a fan of such things but this is nice and shall be proudly attached to my Premiership Club scarf in time for the Bombers in two weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12