Thread: Free tickets - Hawks game

Senior Player

Free tickets - Hawks game

Note that if you have not already used your one "free" member ticket for the Richmond game (as I did) , then you can still use it for the Hawks game.
    I cannot make it to the game this weekend : if anyone else also cannot make it, but still has a "free" ticket option , may I suggest you print it in PDF and e-mail it to your fellow RWO-ers who can go.

Don't forget also that non-Aussie passport holders can get in for free , as part of multicultural round.

Veterans List
    Thanks for the reminder. I got one a few weeks ago to give to the refugee group but by cunning planning I'll be down there myself this Saturday. Now I need to take a friend. If there is any generous RWO Sydney member who has Premiership Club membership and hasn't used their free MCG ticket offer yet, can you PM me please?

Also I have GA entry - is that area alright? Is the Reserved Seat area better (and what's the conversion cost)? I haven't been to the MCG (or Melbourne) since, oh, late September 2012.

GA will be up in the nose bleeds far far away. Anything else is better.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    GA will be up in the nose bleeds far far away. Anything else is better.
    The view is OK - especially if you take binoculars ! But the "refreshing breeze" on a July evening? Not so OK !

GS - no idea , but here's the link :

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Conte...Guide_2014.pdf

Veterans List
    And a ticket was provided - and another offered. Thanks very much to both RWO members. We may have spirited discussion here but there is actually a community that may only see each other once a year or at Grand Finals but is real nevertheless. I'm grateful.

Now I'd like to see us smash the Hawks like we did the Cats. That'll probably have Eddie calling for the Swans to only be able to field 16 players at any time.