Thread: Versus Port Adelaide - Information

On the wing

Versus Port Adelaide - Information

Going to Adelaide for the game. Do Swans members congregate anywhere? Is there any special seating allocation for Swans members? I don't know all the lurks (if any). Went to the Carlton game with my daughter a few weeks ago and although a member I left it too late to get her a ticket in the general reserve. Had to get normal tickets - "best available"from Ticketec at premium price and was in the last row right up the back. Not happy.
    Want to get in early this time. Need direction and heads up from knowledgable RWOers,

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolie View Post
    Going to Adelaide for the game. Do Swans members congregate anywhere? Is there any special seating allocation for Swans members? I don't know all the lurks (if any). Went to the Carlton game with my daughter a few weeks ago and although a member I left it too late to get her a ticket in the general reserve. Had to get normal tickets - "best available"from Ticketec at premium price and was in the last row right up the back. Not happy.
    Want to get in early this time. Need direction and heads up from knowledgable RWOers,
    Do you not have a ticket yet? if not, you'd better check out availability sooner rather than later. I bought one a couple of weeks ago and by then the only ones available were single seats in the premium section (ie most expensive). It's the same section I sat in for the Crows game earlier this year and the seats are fantastic. Would definitely chose to sit there, even if I had any other choice. But they are $90 and there may no longer be any left.

As far as we know over here, only general admission tickets remain....hope you have some good binoculars?

Ticketek website showing Silver Reserved at $37.50 as 'best available' and yes it is high up. Think this match will be close to a sellout.

On the wing
    Yes just purchased a ticket.General admission only. That is ridiculous.